♡ Tenma Udai ♡

genre: fluff
warnings:

my state is currently recovering from tough problems! I wanna thank all of you, darlings! Without you, I wouldn't know what to do! So thank you so much, you matter and mean the world to me! I love you all!

this was supposed to be an angst but I had an idea for another chapter, so I changed it to fluff!

so angst lovers, you'll get your time soon! ♡

*Future Job Spoilers*

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦

i wanna stay like this, till the end of time.

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦

Several knocks was enough for the dark haired male to snap out of the exhausted trance he was going through, placing his pen down along with the numerous and countless dust and trash nearly covering the whole table he was previously drawing on, his perpetual strands showed perceptive rigidity, his tired orbs showed his current stressed mood, he wasn't in the correct ambience to feel positive energy, though he was attempting his best to smile once Akaashi entered.

the former setter of Fukurodani adjusted his glasses with the gems of his fingers, pushing the tip further close to his face, an expression of slight guilt upon having to question the current statement he wanted to say. Tenma was visibly tired, possibly even wanting to pass out right then and there with spills of coffee down his floor, Akaashi contemplating whether he should continue - though didn't have time to decide when the other male interjected within his thoughts.

"The look in your face is readable, Keiji. You don't need to worry about me, go ahead and talk." Tenma smiled genuinely, tapping his fingers onto of his desk, silence arousing the two reticent men as the former little giant tried to persuade Akaashi in speaking with his eyes and reassurance. "I need the panels right now. Our publish due date is fairly near, and I already finished the drawings you submitted last month." Tenma immediately felt sorrow and guilt weighing down his shoulders, he didn't realize he hasnt been doing things correctly lately.

Panicking, he gulped down the lump inside his throat, nodding, he wished countlessly that his time to rest will come near him soon, but with the rushed news, he had to sacrifice a few hours of sleep and possibly a few lunch breaks to go along with it. Grabbing his pen, he immediately started sketching, only for him to mess up in every stroke he did, Akaashi carefully watching in concern, a frown appearing in his lips.

"Tenma."

"..."

"Tenma."

"!!!"

"Tenma."

"Ah, shit! I messed up the head shape! It looks like a sack of dirt."

"Tenma!"

"WHAT?!" Akaashi jolted in surprise though prediction and expectation, noticing the rather stressed out and tired form of his raventte colored hair companion, guilt inside the former setter's anatomy as it washed over his pressured reluctance heavily; "my apologies for my tone, though, i noticed you're exhausted these days and I genuinely think it's better for you to take a rest." Tenma looked away from his progressing work, antagonised though his disagreement plastered on his desperation, dropping his pen on his desk harshly.

"how could you say that so freely? the deadline for this panel and chapter is near. approximately a week from now, right? I don't have the time for resting, Keiji. But, thank you for the—" Akaashi paid no attentiveness, not caring about whatever excuses was supposed to be stated out, pulling up the long sleeves he has, his feet bringing him closer to your lover by the minute, glaring coldly without any hesitation nor forgiveness. "I'm sorry if I'm being too harsh on you, all due respect but I don't care about the deadline, it doesn't matter, the art can wait, the artist can't."

the former little giant opened his mouth to decline, though he knew he would only end up lying both to himself and the other present male infront of him, disagreeing the offer would be his own regret if he did. Akaashi stared nonchalantly and turned off the powered drawing tablet that Tenma was currently working on, the screen going from an uncontinued anatomy to a pitch black. "please, go ahead and go home. Take a rest, you've been binge drawing everything, it's time for you to calm down. Go to sleep, eat and-"

"i don't want anything of those.."

"but-"

"I just really wanna cuddle Y/n.."

As you hummed a tune from the tranquil beat booming out of your phone, you hear the front door bursting open, Tenma's groggy and exhausted voice from running and panting echoing around the whole house quite loudly; "babe? Can I kiss you, please?" you giggled, standing yo from the couch to walk on over towards your raventte lover, his eyes going from gloomy to a somewhat euphoric expression, his arms going wide as he takes you in for a tight hug.

he closed his eyes in satisfaction, taking in your scent in silence before grabbing your hand without any words spoken, intertwining your fingers with his as he carefully dragged you up the stairs, not wanting nor does he have the current energy and demeanour to speak out his chaotic inside thoughts. Your figure badly wanted to question his reticent behaviour, but just by looking at his colored orbs, it was perceptive what he was presently going through. So you.oild only smile warmly as you let your lover drag you to the assumed bedroom.

He kicked the door open, his free other hand motioning for you to swiftly close it - in which you took the signal and fuffiled his needs, he stopped in his tracks to look at you, grabbing you by the waist as he pulls you down with him on the comfortable and soft mattress you two shared. He looks straight in your eyes, giving you a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you, Y/n.."

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦

hello, darling! it's been awhile, how are you feeling? please take care and stay healthy!

I love you

я люблю тебя
わたしは、あなたを愛しています
사랑해
Unë të dua
ik hou van jou
Te quiero
je t'aime
eu te amo
Mahal Kita

(I'm sorry there's not too many languages, I'll
fit a few more soon!)