1 - 𝙰 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎-𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚎

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"I don't need a master's in sociology to know that this idiot is a menace to society."

└─────────❍─────────┘

"If you're here to ruin my day, don't bother

"If you're here to ruin my day, don't bother. I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself," I muttered under my breath when a familiar presence started trailing me as I walked. Having no idea why this certain white-haired mop wouldn't leave me alone, I trudged the sidewalk with brisk, avoidant steps. "Please don't follow me, Gojo-san."

"Eh? I'm just going in the same direction as you, (F/n)-chan," the idiot innocently replied as if I did not just catch him standing behind a taiyaki stall, waiting for the perfect chance to get on my nerves. "Aren't you the one following me? I was here first."

"Oh, please. I don't have the emotional capacity to deal with idiots right now." I was about to make a U-turn when a tug on my shirt stopped my tracks. I begrudgingly snapped to Gojo when he blocked my way with his tall ass body. "Oi!"

"Let's go out on a date." Gojo bent down a little to match my face, his dark sunglasses showing only the outline of his eyes. Propping his head to the right, he grinned playfully. "My treat."

"Treat...? Then I'll be getting a new house under your name," I huffed, stepping past him and ignoring his nonsensical advances. The day was far too hot for his shenanigans. "And luxurious shits to compensate for the mental damage."

"Sure." Gojo smirked. "Add some more while you're at it."

"You-!" I snatched a quick breath and sighed deeply. Why was I even getting held up by this? "Forget it."

"Aww, you giving up? Don't you think we'll get along well?," he pried even more. For someone so strong and supposedly busy, this guy sure had enough time to poke his nose into someone else's business. Might tell Yaga sensei to deal with him later. "Don't you think we match? You and me. What do you call that? Soulmates?"

How did this even happen...?

──❍──

One Week Ago

Kyoto Prefectural
Jujutsu High School

"I can make you happy, senpai!," a younger guy from a local high school around the area confessed after excusing one of our friends.

"Yeah, you definitely can when you get out of my face."

Oh god, Kotone senpai doesn't ever hold back.