4 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚖

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"Am I babysitting the children or this manchild?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

It had been a week since I started training with everyone while the situation in Kyoto was rumored to be deteriorating

It had been a week since I started training with everyone while the situation in Kyoto was rumored to be deteriorating. Geto and Nanami had been taking turns training with me, while I still haven't fulfilled my promise of training with Gojo.

Geto claimed my abilities were challenging for him to deal with while Nanami said he wanted to learn how to act faster and be more logical in battle. He was also focusing on his target ratio and concentration skills.

"Call me senpai first," I joked, wriggling my brows playfully. As his usual response, Nanami groaned and ignored me while Haibara cackled and teased him about it.

"Inumaki senpai won't teach you anything and train with me instead!," Haibara warned, grinning widely and slapping his hand on mine in a playful high-five.

The dark haired guy's carefree nature was a complete opposite of Nanami's, but the chemistry between them was immeasurable, in a good way. It reminded me a lot of Gojo and Geto's friendship. Those two were nearly polar opposites in belief, but they always claimed they were stronger together.

As expected, a certain white-haired guy wouldn't leave me alone. "(F/n)-chan, train with me. I will call you senpai~."

"That sounds suspiciously weird coming from you, Gojo senpai," Haibara commented, still chuckling. He was preparing for a training match with one of the male Kyoto students. The others were outside too, either on a match or having individual practices.

"I have training with Yume-chan," I told him as an excuse. I heard Yume was training alone today, something she disliked a lot. Surely, she wouldn't mind me joining her.

But why am I even ignoring Gojo, honestly?

"I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose," the white-haired mop whined.

"You're only starting to realize it now?"

Gojo chuckled, part of him not looking amused. His displeasure made sense, though. I was avoiding a one-on-one battle with him because I wasn't entirely knowledgeable about his abilities yet. If we fight now, I'd just be his laughingstock for god knows how long.

"Come on. Suguru said you're a very good opponent," he teased. "Where have you been all this time?"

"Hiding from you," I answered nonchalantly before fishing my pockets for my phone. I heard a notification sound which bothered me since I rarely receive messages.

The sender was our Kyoto instructor.

Take someone with you. We need help, but don't alert the others. Take the bullet train, hurry.