11 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"Some people are too busy– trying to be strong– to be happy."

└─────────❍─────────┘

"That's not how you-"

I helplessly stared at Geto who was correcting little Gojo's table manners. It seemed to me, though, Gojo was just irking him on purpose.

That food's gonna take forever.

Shaking my head and ticking my tongue in dismay, I stood up and scooped him in my arms then sat him down on the table next to my plate. I pulled the sleeves of his shirt up as the original Gojo's top looked like a dress with oversized sleeves on him.

Puberty really favored his height. Guess that's where the supposed brain development went.

"We need to inform Yaga sensei about this," Nanami stated, still looking at the kid intrigued.

"Hi, Namin!" Little Gojo grinned at Nanami, waving brightly.

A small blush crept up Nanami's cheeks despite his efforts to retain a passive expression. He mumbled amusedly to himself, "or maybe let Gojo-san remain like this instead."

"Don't like!" Little Gojo pointed at the carrots included in the spoon. I shook my head calmly. "You have to eat it or else you won't get as tall as them. Look at that onii-san. Don't you wanna grow as tall as him?"

"(F/n)-san, you're actually good at this," Geto snickered.

"I did take care of Toge." I shrugged. My outward appearance might look calm, but I was actually just as confused as they were. Who wouldn't be when a manchild transformed into an actual child? But considering what Nanami said, could we not turn him back instead?

"You're cuter this way, aren't youuu?," I cooed, pinching little Gojo's cheeks. He sulkingly pushed my hand away, his eyes rounded and the corners damp.

Oh shi-, he's gonna cry!

──❍──

"Good night," I bid after gently tucking the little guy in his bed. Gojo looked sleepy and his eyes seemed so exhausted. I must say, though, he wasn't that bad as a kid. He was actually well-behaved and simply liked being held. His feeble fingers reached out to my hand, stopping me.

"Stay?," he pleaded with those bright glossy eyes.

Cuuute.