3 - 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚗 & 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"The urge to punch someone isn't disappearing. Maybe it's time to put theories into practice."

└─────────❍─────────┘

Gojo stared at your knocked out state while you were using his lap as a pillow

Gojo stared at your knocked out state while you were using his lap as a pillow. To say he was confused about what to do with you was an understatement. He was inwardly dead bothered since he didn't know how to act around girls properly.

Did she just call me a mop?

Of course he had a fair share of girls throwing themselves on him and he had to admit he enjoyed the attention they had been giving. Despite all that, he hadn't been intimate with any, physically and emotionally.

The abundance of admirers made Satoru think he didn't really need to rush. It would require little to no effort if he wanted to get one anyway.

Shoko was also different. They had more of a sibling-like bond so he was never that careful around her.

He studied your features, a bit displeased. Pushing down his sunglasses, he wondered how his six eyes couldn't sense much of your cursed energy when you just proved him a while ago that you were anything but weak.

"What a pain," he muttered under his breath, trying to get your head off his lap. "Should I just leave you here?"

He accidentally lost hold of you and your head hit the ground, creating a soft thud. Gojo's eyes widened, his mouth agape in panic. He chuckled awkwardly and thanked the heavens you were asleep.

Where do I put this girl? I don't even know where her room is.

"Oi." He tapped your shoulder lightly. "Where's your room?"

No response.

You didn't budge at all, heavily asleep, which made the white-haired guy more frustrated. He started shaking your shoulders gradually. "You didn't even tell me where your room is. I'll leave you here if you don't respond."

Still none.

"Oi, I'm leaving you."

He stood up and turned his back on you as if thinking you were really awake and just taking the opportunity to lie down on his lap. Some girls would really take that chance, so he couldn't rule out that possibility.

"I'm really leaving!"

His steps started to slow down when he didn't get any response from you. He turned back at your sleeping figure and realized you had started coughing dryly from the cold.