9 - 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚜 & 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"The only question is why am I bothered?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

The next day, Gojo returned to his usual insufferable self

The next day, Gojo returned to his usual insufferable self. There was no trace of the guy who made that quiet exit that had bothered me for hours. I tried approaching him about it, but he just dismissed my advances and joked around until he successfully pissed me off and got me to give up.

Maybe he did not think of the situation as much as I did. Maybe I was just foolish to overthink it. Gojo wasn't an emotional person in the first place.

And I hated it.

I hated the fact that I was the only one bothered about how to treat him. I hated that I couldn't read his mind or get through his layers of masks. But what I hated most was why I wanted to.

It doesn't make sense.

"Let's go see a movie!"

"No way! I didn't come all the way from Kyoto to Tokyo to do something we can do anytime."

"How 'bout we go to Ginza and empty the stores?"

"A brave statement for someone who can't even pay me back from yesterday."

Coming to Tokyo for a school competition and coming to Tokyo just to leisurely tour the city was in no way similar to each other. The past few days had been stressful enough so my schoolmates were forcing the Tokyo kids to give us a tour around their city.

Opinions clashed as we tried to come up with an activity list. Annoyingly, the Tokyo guys seemed more interested in going out for themselves than showing us around, especially Gojo who kept insisting we raid the nearest store for sweets.

"This gives me headache."

I chuckled at Geto's remarks. He looked irked, close to yeeting the white-haired mop off the classroom window. Yume was writing down ideas on the board when Yaga sensei came in, immediately questioning the writings.

"Oh? Everyone is here." All of us froze when he asked, "what's this? Plans?"

These idiots. Don't tell me they didn't inform sensei that we're going out?

"Uhhh," the Kyoto boys chuckled nervously. They were the ones who suggested the idea, yet none of them spoke up.

"Sensei!" Gojo cut through the silence with an idiotic grin plastered on his face. I held my breath, knowing it'd be one of his stupid ideas again. "(F/n)-chan said she wants to go out and explore! We told her we'll escort her around."

Yes yes. Good excu- 

Are we allowed to murder annoying idiots? Cause I'm totally considering it right now.