Chapter 4

Gabby's POV
"Gally, come on! I was just talking to the new Greenie." Gally always over exaggerates with these things he's just lucky that there are no boys here that are my age besides Chuck. Gally stopped chopping wood and and whipped the sweat off his forehead "I don't want you talking to her . Ever since she came I feel like something bad is going to happen." I looked over at Gally and groaned. I glared at him and walked away.
"Gabby I just don't want you to get hurt!" Gally yells at me from behind but I just keep on walking.

Kaya's POV
I stood there looking at my brother through the glass "I'm so sorry Minho" I said and stood there looking through the glass. "It's going to be okay." Minho said. The water was up to his ankles. "It's all my fault." I turned to a lady in a lab coat "Dr. Paige do we have to do this?" I said as I turned back to my brother. "I'm going to get you out of this!" Minho didn't reply all he did was nod. The water was now up to his neck. "I love you K." he said before the water overlapped him. "I love you too." My eyes stung from crying and I sat there on the floor. "Hey Kaya everything's going to be okay." I turned around and saw a boy rocking me back and forth. a strong girl. "Minho's a strong boy. " I looked up at the lady in the coat. "Why are you doing this?" The lady looked at me "Kaya, everything's going to change."

Later on that day I was helping Newt in the garden. "So there really is no escape out of here except the maze?" I asked Newt. He turned and looked at me and sighed "As I was saying. Yes. We've tried everything you can think of an-" Newt was cut off by an alarm that went off. "I Recognize that sound." I said and looked at Newt. He looked confused "It's the box. It's coming back up." he said "It shouldn't be."