2

𝒜ℛℐ 𝒫𝒪𝒱:
Ever since I stayed with Bix was really a good start. He doesn't know that I'm a werewolf... Morning came and I got up and changed clothes, I wore dojo pants, but wrapped my breasts in white cloth, I placed my hair in a ponytail while some parts of my hair is in my face.

I practiced sword fighting and then I grabbed a bo staff, Bix woke up and saw me, "What's all that racket?" He asked and the first thing he was was me shirtless and a little bit muscular on the arms and stomach but he blushed. "M-Mari, put a shirt on!" He said and I laughed. "Oh come on, I was just practicing for a little bit, besides it felt nice to stretch." I said and Bix decided to practice with me.

We sparred each other, he accidentally touched my breast, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it!!?" He said and I brushed it off, "It's okay, let's not do that again." I said and Bix agreed.

I caught a fever and fainted, "Hey are you okay!? Wake the hell up!" Bix said and he saw that I was sick and a little malnourished because I starved for too long a little bit.

Bix carried me into my room and left until I got better, he nursed me back to health and I didn't know how to repay him.. after I got better, he came into my room and felt my forehead, "Your fever went down. And you're all better, that's good." Bix said and I got up, "Can I show you something?" I asked and he said yes, Bix followed me to a place where my mother had taken me before, "I've never shown this place to anyone...but you're the first." I said to him and when I opened the garden door, cherry blossoms blew in the wind and Bix was amazed. I felt a hand around my waist, "Bix, what are you doing?" I asked, he blushed a little, "I-I want to kiss you." He said. Instead I hugged him, I've never kissed anyone before, especially him...

I can't tell him that I'm a werewolf just yet, he might be overwhelmed at it and probably reject me or so I thought.

Bix liked me from the start, the first time he saw me, it was a little too sudden but I said to him whenever I'm ready to tell him that I love him, but not now. Not just yet, I still have feelings on my own I can tell him whenever I'm ready.

 Not just yet, I still have feelings on my own I can tell him whenever I'm ready