11

MARI POV:
Bix had multiple wounds and I tended them, he winced in pain, "Mari, he's gone..you don't have to hide in fear anymore." He said and his tail was gone, but he told me that it'll grow back, as I finished tending his wounds he grabbed my arm. "Please stay.." he whispered and I lie down next to him.

I woke up when he licked my neck in cat form, "Good morning.." I whispered and in response he meowed, I giggled and petted him. Shao Ra waited for me and ran up to me with a big hug, "Good morning Mari." She said and I smiled.

Leon and Jack had tension over them, Jack felt like being with someone else and Leon on the other hand doesn't know. Another person came into the house and Jing Mei was there, I ran up to her and cried while she hugged me, "It's alright.." he soothed and Shao Ra came towards her and hugged me too, "Mari, thank goodness that you're okay and Shao Ra, thank you for keeping her safe." She said and I smiled slightly, "I missed mom a lot...she was your best friend and like a sister to you.." I said and couldn't hold back my tears, "Cheer up Mars, everything will be alright." Shao Ra said. Jing Mei was also friends with my mom, Bix's parents, and Shao Ra's family before they died.

Bix came to me in cat form and rubbed against my leg, I picked him up and gave him head scratching gently as he purred and burrows himself into my breasts. Jing Mei touched him and all of the wounds I've tended were completely gone. "There he's all healed now and I have to find my brother Lee for now. I'll see you soon, Mari and Shao Ra." She said and went on her way. Bix rested in my chest, "You love staying right there." I said and his voice starts to come through, "It's my pillow when I'm a cat..And Mari you know that I love you so much, I can't lose you again and can we sleep in the closet? I put a mattress in there.." he said and I agreed and brought a lantern with me, I have a walk in closet, how cool is that!?

I sat on the mattress and Bix got comfortable on my leg, "You're my pillow Mari. Don't forget that I love you so much that I never want to let you go...you're very sexy and stubborn for a werewolf." He said and I giggled, "Oh really, says the cat that decides to admire me every day." I said and Bix licked my neck, he stared into my eyes after that and I stared back. "Mari, I love you and I will never let you go from my arms again. I can feel your heart beat and hear it too. You flinch every time that you've had feelings for me since the first time we met.. your eyes shimmered and shine, sometimes I get so lost in them...you're my beautiful flower and my wolf girlfriend." He said and I saw shocked...I fell asleep and Bix slept along with me.

The next morning, I saw a beam of sunlight and Bix in human form sleeping on my breast, I smiled and kissed his head. "Bix, it's time to get up.." I whispered and he hugged my waist with his tail, "Mari, go back to sleep, it's too early." He said and I lied on my side and hugged him while his tail was around me, I fell back to sleep and Bix had his arms around me.

I woke up and saw him awake, "Bix, what are you doing?" I asked and he leapt in my breasts, "Mine." He said and I thought for a minute, he's being possessive a little bit, I caressed his hair and leaned my back against the wall. I got up after that and decided to go take a bath, I went into the bathroom and started running the bath water, Bix followed me and I stared blankly at him, 'Of course, he followed me.' I thought and Bix took down my hair, "H-hey give me that." I said and he put the ponytail holder on his wrist, "No I'm keeping it, besides you're beautiful with your hair down although it's longer than mine." He said, a crimson red crept my face, I sighed, "Get out...I want to bathe in peace." I said and he smiled as he got out.

I took off my clothes and got in the water, I sank in the water a little, every thought had came into mind. I fully sank down in the water and closed my eyes, memories and a flashback of pain flooded in, then Bix grabbed my arm and pulled me out, "Mari, don't do that again." He said and I opened my eyes like I saw my life flash before me and tears streamed down my face, Bix saw the tears in my eyes, "It's okay..." he said and I turned into a wolf, I ran outside for a few days, my other brother is alive and hunting me down, I need to face my fears even though they're painful to see. I saw him for the first time, "Mari wherever you are and if I find you, I'll kill you!" He shouted and I just shrugged, like he's ever gonna kill me.

I howled and he saw me, a big black dire wolf, "S-stay back! S-stay back!" He stutterers and I drew closer with a growl, he threw a knife across my shoulder and I killed him, I found a nearby and bathed in it, I found my last brother and he still despised me for what I am and all of my brothers and sisters tortured me before they were punished by death...

I walked back and then blacked out, Leon and Shao Ra came, "Leon, what happened??" She asked and Leon remembered, "She saw her last brother....and killed him." He said and saw the knife wound and carried me all the way in the house. "What the hell happened??" Jack asked and as soon as he saw me, he found out that I killed my other brother... "So you mean to tell me that she killed him because she knew he was tracking her down? What the hell...this time she's not gonna change into human for a week or so.. she'll remain like this for months." He said and Leon looked devastated Shao Ra comforted him, "It will be alright, she's still the same..I'll communicate with her in animal form..you guys don't worry about her.." she said and transformed into a tiger. She stayed near me in case I get cold on some nights.

Shao Ra and Leon watched over me, Bix saw that I was coming out of wolf form, I was trapped in my animal form. "Wh-what do you mean she doesn't have much time?" Shao Ra asked and Jack whimpered, "The pain is killing her...she doesn't have much time to live..if Mari dies, Shao Ra can your magic bring her back to life?" He said and Shao Ra agreed, Jack cried but they decided to not tell Bix that I was dying....

The next morning...I died, and Jack let out a scream, "You guys, she's not moving, I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't move! What's wrong with her!?" Jack said and Leon staggered, "She's gone, Mari's gone..." he whispered and they cried, Shao Ra cried so hard, "Mari, don't leave us...you're all Leon has left, don't slip away from us..." she cried and Bix staggered towards my dead form, "M-Mari, come back...I-I love you...Y-you're the love of my life..." he said and cried.

"Shao Ra, can you bring her back?" Leon asked and Shao Ra nodded and brought me back. I changed back into my naked human form, my long hair over my body, I was in Bix's arms too. I began to open my eyes, "B-Bix? Leon? Shao Ra? Jack?" I said and Shao attacked me with a hug and head kisses, "Bestie you were dead! But I brought you back to life...Don't scare us like that again." She said and I was confused; first I was dead and now I'm alive? What the hell right now?

Jack and Leon patted my head, "Girlie, don't scare us, you almost died three times and you were dead for real and now we brought your skinny ass to life, don't you dare die on us, your life is too precious to be taken." Jack said and Leon agreed. Bix cried with tears of joy and held me on his arms, "You're back...you're mine..don't slip from my hands again.." he whispered and I caressed his face, "You stupid cat, I'm not gonna die again." I said and he laughed it off, i sat down and Bix placed his head in my chest, "I love you and that's forever." He said and tears flooded my eyes as I stared blankly at him, "Y-you're crying!" He said and I shut him up with a kiss. "Sh-shut up, I love you too, my silly cat." I said to him and he carried me all the way to our bedroom. I curiously looked around and he turned into a cat after placing me on the bed.