6

JACK POV:
Bix was sleeping while I removed Maris stitches, "There all done. Now let's never do that again." I said and Mari nodded.

Mari had a horrible past, her father, brothers, and sisters abused her and tortured her. I heard that Mari was a dire werewolf and she has another brother some where, he was looking all over for her, a blue cat stood out at our door.

"Hey I'm Leon." He said and when he saw Mari, he lost it and hugged her, "L-Leon?" Mari said and Leon looked at her, "Hey girlie. In case you guys were wondering, I'm Mari's other best friend but I've got terrible news. Mari...you're older brother had passed away when he found out you were missing and your father, your other brothers and sisters tortured you.." he said and Mari broke down in tears and ran outside, "H-how did he pass away?" I asked and Leon answered, "Heart attack. He died from a heart attack."

Bix saw Leon and I stood there, "So Mari's brother passed away, he never got the chance to see her.. he did have a present for her.." Leon said and showed us a mermaid pen, rose hairpin and a sketchbook with nebulas on it. "He really missed her... I'll go get Mari." I said and a big black dire werewolf came out of nowhere and bit me, I screamed and Leon managed to calm it down, "Mari! It's okay, I know it hit your heart really hard but please don't be like his..." he said and the wolfs eyes went back to normal, "Mari....c-come here.." I said and I hugged her, "It's okay, the loss was too much for you and I get it." I said and Mari changed back to normal crying. "I'm so sorry." She said and I hugged her while she cried regardless of her bare nakedness. Leon placed his jacket on her, "Come on, lets get you both inside." He said.

Bix carried sleeping Mari upstairs, Leon tended my wound. "Loss effected Mari real hard. Her heart can be heavy and sometimes stay in wolf form for many days with out eating." He said and I was shocked as hell, "So Mari was tortured before and if someone yells at her it brings back memories?" I asked and Leon nodded, "But not to worry, Mari never felt safe to be honest, she would run to my house and stay there.. my family would try to help her out but her dad abused her and when I saw the bruises I completely lost it. I was a teenager when this happened...she lived in the forest and stay in caves...But I'm glad you guys saved her in time other wise she would've gotten hurt." Leon said and I almost cried to Mari's story, it horrified me to death.

The next morning Mari was in werewolf form and Leon was right. She would be like this for a little while. "So Leon, you know Mari better than anyone, what else do you know about her?" Bix asked and Leon looked at him, "I know she hates being touched the wrong way, she bites me the first time when I grabbed her shoulder. Heck she was feisty and stubborn as always." He said.
He was also Mari's closest people she trusted before anybody.
_________________________________________

LEON POV:
I reunited with Mari again. But she's in werewolf for the past few days, "Can she change back?" Bix asked and I turned, "That's if she wants too, I've known Mari since I was a teen. Just give her space." I said and Mari hopped off the sofa and came towards me, Mari howled, "Mari says let's got to the cherry blossom garden." I translated, Bix and Jack had a jaw drop and decided to tag along. Mari ran so fast it was hard to keep up, but she managed to make things fun.

She jumped in a pile of cherry blossom petals and changed back, "Don't move Mari." I said as I took my shirt off. Bix watched me help Mari and got a little jealous, "What's your problem, Bix?" Jack asked and Bix snapped out of it. "I'm not in love with Mari, she's a minor. And she's my adoptive sister from now on." I said and Jack was amazed, "You were planning to adopt her all along?!" Jack said and I nodded, "If something happened to her brother, then yeah." I said.

Mari and I got along, Bix apologized for being jealous. Jack fell asleep on me and I didn't mind it for now. Mari was asleep on Bix and he stared at her,
"That's my sister you're gawking at." I said and he blushed, "Gah! Sorry!!" Bix said and I laughed a little.

We carried the sleeping people back home and Bix stayed with Mari, "don't go." Jack said and I sighed, of course he wants me to stay with him. I slept on the floor and he slept in his bed.

Sleepover night