3

BIX POV:
Mari and I spent a lot of time with each other, one day, she sat down next to me on the couch and I looked at her, "Mari, are you sleepy?" I asked and she nodded at me, I pulled her close so she could sleep. We slept together until Jack came over, "Hey dude you could've noticed I had a spare key to your ship or house." Jack said and I woke up, "Hey Jack." I said and then he noticed Mari sleeping on my chest, "She's pretty, what's her name?" Jack asked and I stared at Mari sleeping, "Her real name is Amari, but she just wants us to call her Mari for now." I said.

Mari woke up and saw Jack, "Greetings dear girl, I'm Bix's humble companion or best friend, Jack." He said and she giggled, "So who's up for a game of truth or dare?" Jack asked and Mari decided that the both of us should play, "Mari, I dare you to let me touch you." He said and I wrapped my tail around her and pulled her in, "H-hell no...Bix wouldn't like that." Mari said and I was relieved, "Choose again." I said.

We had a sleepover that night Jack and I talked while Mari was sleeping on me.

JACK POV:
I watched Bix stare at Mari, "Dude you're staring at her. And what's with the pink dye in her hair?" I said and Bix just looked at me, "Maybe she dyed it when she was younger and I think I like her." He said and me smirking like I ship them or what?

Mari got worried and I comforted her, Bix gone out of control, "Seriously need to get out here!" I said and Mari turned into a wolf, 'Can humans do that?! This isn't what humans do!!' I thought and Mari made me get on her back, she dashed to the forest. I got off and sat next to her, "Cheer up Mari, he'll be okay..." I said and tears spilled from her eyes, I comforted Mari little did we know that Bix was watching his own girlfriend, well not officially, but he watched her tears come down her face.

He knew that she never hesitated to cry for him.