17

MARI POV:
I felt something in my belly, 'A baby! I-I'm pregnant?!' I thought and Bix lifted me into the air, "Put me down, stupid cat!!" I said and he laughed, "Wifey, you're not yourself lately. Do you want to talk about something, tell me, I'm all ears." Bix said and I took a deep breath, 'You can do this, Mari.' I thought again.

I placed Bix's hand on my stomach, he was shocked, "You're belly, it's expanding, either you've been eating or you must be-- wait a minute. Mari, are you pregnant?" He said and I nodded my head, "Mari, we're gonna be parents, I'm excited!!" Bix said and I saw some sort of worry in him. "Bix, are you okay?" I asked and he looked at me, "Mari, you've made me the happiest man alive, I'll be willing to try my best to be a dad." He said to me and I kissed his forehead.

"little one, you're gonna be just like daddy or mommy." I whispered and the baby kicked my belly in response. Bix started making a nursery for the baby. "Come on, I want it to be perfect!" Bix said and he had splotches of paint on him, "No it doesn't, babe. I'm sure the baby will love it." I said and walked off. A week later, my water broke, "My king, the Queen is going into labor!" A soldier shouted and the servants rushed. Bix came, "Mari, Mari it's okay." He soothes and I grunted at them, "Bix we have to shift in animal form, the baby is in animal form, I have to give birth in animal form in order for the baby to be born." I said and he went outside into the forest, we shifted in animal forms and it was painful, very, very painful.

I gave birth and shifted into my naked human form, with a sigh, I picked up the baby in my arms. 'She's so beautiful!' I thought and Bix shifted into his naked human form too. "Baby-! Whoa, is that our?" Bix asked and I nodded, the baby was sleeping, burrowing in my arms. "Welcome to the world, my girl." I whispered to her and she woke up, I heard her howl for the first time. Leon and Shao Ra came, "Mari!! We heard a howl!!" Leon said and Shao hugged me, "Leon, Mari just had her baby, come see your niece!" She said and Leon held her, "What are you going to name this little beauty?" Leon asked and Bix thought of it, "Belle, no how about Swan?" He said and Shao Ra carried her, "How about, Aayame?" She asked and I loved the name.

Aayame shifted in human form, crying, "Sounds like she wants her mama." Bix said and I carried her in my arms, "Let's go inside, you both are gonna catch a cold like this though." Leon said and we went into the castle, the guards covered me up and the baby. "The little princess is born!" The servant shouted and I laughed. Aayame drank milk from the nipple of my breast.

"Aayame, be strong. You are beautiful, like anyone I've seen." Bix whispered and I looked at him, "Shut up!" I said.

Aayame started walking for the first time and she came to me, her first birthday was soon.

I love my baby girl more than anything.

----------------------------------------

𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 ℬ𝒾𝓍 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒜𝒶𝓎𝒶𝓂𝑒?

ℒ𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓌!