19 SPECIAL: AAYAME AND QUINN.{this is also apart of the book.}

AAYAME POV:
My cousins and I decided to go on adventure like our parents did, although Shane and Holly are a little older than I am. "Aayame, you act like your mom when she was rebellious with your dad." Shane laughed and I turned back, "Oh yeah, well that's why you take after your dad." I said and Shane was flustered, Holly giggled, "Shut up, Holly!" He shouted and Holly punched his arm, "Well at least we have each other's company, none of us has found a mate yet. Let's enjoy each other's ups, downs, and good or bad times." She said and I listened, "Yeah, you're right, Holly, we have to be in each other's presence." I said.

Shane yawned, "Good morning, girls." He said and I woke up, "Morning." I said and Holly waved in a tired motion. "Aya, did you rest well?" Holly asked and I nodded my head, a jaguar pounced on me, "What the hell!" I shouted and he looked down at me, I shifted into my wolf form. "Aayame be careful!" Shane shouted and Holly shifted into a Tiger, the jaguar was a prince, he shifted into his naked human form, "Before you go wild, I've come peacefully." He said and I shifted into my human form, naked. "So...you're looking for a mate as well, Holly and Shane are my cousins." I said and Holly shifted back, grabbing clothes for me and her. I put them on and the jaguar's name was Quinn.

"That's my cousin you're gawking at!" Shane said to him and Quinn jolted, "So, you and Holly are this girl's cousins?" He asked and Shane laughed, "Yeah, she's also a princess. But Mari, her mom, raised her pretty well, her dad wondered why his daughter is rebellious. Aayame takes after her mom. And so does Holly." He said and Quinn kept staring at me. "Holly, why does Quinn keep staring at me?" I asked and Holly turned her head, "Maybe he wants you to be his mate, like the first time your mom and dad met." She said, Her bright black and orange hair, blended with the sunset. She's a tiger like Aunty Shao Ra.

I woke up and saw Quinn, sleeping next to me! I fell off of bed and he woke up, "Are you okay?" He asked and I looked at him, "Get out of my tent!!" I yelled and Shane saw Quinn be thrown out. "Damn, I told ya. She'll start thinking you're a stalker and throw ya like what she did now. Aayame is strong but don't play her, she'll kill ya in an instant." He said and Quinn smiled, "Well I think I'm in love with her." Holly helped him up as I got dressed and headed up into the trees looking at the view.

We've encountered our first danger and I've been injured in the process, "Aayame! Hold on I'm coming." Holly said and the gash on my stomach was pretty bad, okay a lot worse, I winced in pain, "Shane, can you stitch it and Holly can bandage it." I said and Quinn got jealous, "Don't worry, we're only gonna help her." Holly said.

I was in pain but it subsided for a little and I fell asleep that night.