20

QUINN POV:
I slept next to Aayame again, but Shane and Holly told me to stay with her, "Aayame? Aayame!!" I called and she jabbed me in the stomach, "Shut up...you're loud now go to sleep." She said and I sighed with relief. "Quinn, I know my cousins told you to stay with me, we're not even-!" Before she said it I pinned her, "Aayame, we are mates! You're my mate..." I said and she looked at me, "Why...why am I even your mate? We are different." She said and I kissed her then pulled away, "The cat fell in love with the wolf. Her beauty and Grace, yet stubborn and feisty. The cat is handsome, yet his dark soul yerns for the touch of his beloved wolf mate." I said and Aayame was shocked, "My uncle told me that story..." she whispered and I looked at her. "Well, I love you, Aayame..." I said and she blushed, "Sh-shut up, you stupid jaguar." Aayame said.

I laughed and hugged her, "I won't hurt you or let anyone harm you. I promise on my life." I said and Aayame punched me, "You better keep it." She said. And with that, Aayame fell asleep in my arms, Shane and Holly sighed, "Well, that went as unexpected." Holly said and Shane agreed.

The sun beamed, 'Morning already.' I thought, Aayame was still sleep, I got out the tent and transformed into a Jaguar, "Holly, make sure that Aayame is safe. I'll be back." I said and left.

My family were surprised, "Have you found a mate?" My mom asked and I nodded, "She's a wolf and a Princess." I said and they knew it was Aayame. "Mari and Bix's daughter? She's all grown up!!" My dad said and he knew her too, "We knew you both were mates at birth. Shao Ra and Leon had Holly first, Jack and Evan had their son Shane second, Bix and Mari had Aayame. The little princess has grown up." My mom said and I never knew that Aayame was my mate at birth, but I know that she's my mate. I went to Aayame and saw her still sleeping, I ripped the bandage off and saw the gash healing. Aayame woke up and saw me towering over her, "Quinn, get off." She said as she shoved me off of her.

Aayame was very stubborn and feisty, I'm not gonna control her, she's beat my ass up.