10

SHAO RA POV:
I watched over the wolf and her father wasn't sorry for what he did to her in the past. "You're alright, you're safe with me." I said and I threw a dart at her dad and killed him. Bix's dad came in, "He was useless.." he grimaced and Mari snarled and barked, "Stay down, Mutt!" He said as he smacked her into the wall and knocked her out. I scratched him and he walked away...

Mari changed back and was bare, I covered her. I was planning on how to escape his place with Mari. Until three guys came and I turned into a tiger, Leon petted me and we fled to the house. "Mari, please don't slip away from me." Bix said and I changed back, I went to Mari and held her hands, "Don't slip away, you're the only friend I've got..don't die on us." I said and her eyes opened, "Shao Ra, Leon, Jack, Bix..." Mari said and hugged us all while crying.

She fell asleep on me and Leon gave us clothes. "Here you can wear my clothes for now, Mari will wear Bix's shirt, she's my adopted sister. Don't worry, you're safe." He said and I just accepted his shirt, "I've been imprisoned by his father for ten years and my family is dead. But thank you." I said and he walked off.

I dressed Mari in Bix's shirt, I slept while holding onto her, she never wanted to see her father..that was the painful thing for her to see. Jing Mei was our teacher and was in butterfly form for many days, to watch over Mari ever since her mother's death.

Mari was my one and only best friend, I can't lose her, Jack was watching the both of us sleeping, "So this girl is Mari's friend and her first...she's been trapped for ten years and she knew Mari was a werewolf...I feel bad for her and the fact that Mari saw her father again.." he said and Leon sighed, Bix looked at us sleeping, "Those two kept each other safe...Shao Ra kept Mari safe and she made sure that her father wasn't going to hurt her and killed him. My dad knocked Mari out, he deserves death along with the man that harmed them." He said and I heard the entire conversation.

"Shut up, Mari's sleep and she's not coming out of her wolf form in a few days.." I said to them, Leon and Bix were shocked, "So when she saw her father and when Bix's dad knocked her out, she's feeling traumatized from what happened?" Jack asked and I nodded. Mari woke up and looked around, she stayed close to me as much as possible, "I think she wants Shao Ra to stay here, since she's Mari's one and only female friend.. and Shao Ra is Mari's hero." Leon said and Bix agreed to let me stay and have a sleepover with Mari.

Leon came up to me and sat with me while Mari was sleeping, "What's up? Too awake to sleep?" I asked and he nodded, "Yeah, I knew Mari could trust you...Her dad did horrible things to her...but I should say thank you for saving her life.." he said and kissed my forehead.

I looked at wolf Mari and petted her midnight black fur, "You're safe now." I whispered.

Bix came and Mari was able to change back, he hugged her so tight, "I thought I lost you...don't leave me, please don't." He said and Mari's hand went in his hair, "..I...I won't leave you, over my dead body." She said and Bix looked up, he cupped her face with his hands, "I love you.." he whispered and she hugged him.

Mari's legs almost gave out and Bix helped her, "Still hurts like a million needles..*sigh* I'll be okay." She said and Bix blushed at her bare body and used his jacket to cover her. "If my dad hurts you..I'll kill him." He said and he went to go beat him....

Mari stayed near me and we'd play a game, when Bix got back, he killed his father and Mari rushed to help him.