12

BIX POV:
I was a cat and as Mari picked me up, I burrowed into her bare breast, "Bix, you're being extra clingy." She said and I looked at her, "Yeah, because you lost your life and I'm never letting go of you again. I love you." I said to her and I leaned my head into the center of her chest and heard her heart beating like a drum, "I've always wanted to hear your heart. It's the most beautiful sound." I whispered and Mari caressed my fur as we went to sleep.

I woke up and saw Mari sleep peacefully, I went under her arm and touched her face with my paw, "Mari...wake up." I said and she woke up, I got close to her chest and burrowed there and changed back to my normal self, but bare. "Hey my wolf girl." I said and she waved at me. I kissed Mari's neck and she blushed, "I'm really needy this time, can we a least do the mating process?" I asked and she sighed, "Fine." She said and everything went black...

I woke up at midnight and saw my beautiful wolf as sleep, I kissed her forehead and she snagged me down and cuddled. I watched Mari burrow herself into my chest, "Mari, my little rose..wake up." I whispered and she groaned sleepily, "What?" She finally said and I stared into her eyes, "Wake up my wolf girl." I said.

Mari woke up and saw me, she started stretching , "Bix..what are you doing? Is something wrong?" She asked and I laughed, "No, we're going to the hot spring for a few days, and we pack anything if you want.." I said and Mari turned into a wolf, and in cat form I got on her back.

Mari never talked in her wolf form...I wanted to help her try to talk. "Hey Mari, you never talked in your animal form, can you try talking for me?" I asked and she was hesitant. "B-Bix..." she stuttered, I was amazed. I came out of cat form and we walked into the water, Mari was under water when she changed back to her normal self, when she rose up for air, she looked up at me and then she looked down, "M-Mari D-don't look!?" I said and she blushed. Now that she looked I blushed red as hell, Mari decided to swim around a little, avoiding my gaze.

I got out of the water and Mari was very hesitant about it, I pulled her out of the water and she stood on her own feet, "It's okay, it's alright, I've got you." I said and Mari blushed very red, "You cheeky girl, I told you not to look down!" I said and she barked back, "You could've said something instead of dragging me down and look who's talking!?!"

I was stunned as hell and kissed her, pretty soon an arrow almost cut Mari's cheek when it past her and hit the tree. "Stand down men, he's our king." The man said and Mari panicked and I held her close to my bare chest, "My king, release that wolf, she's nothing but trouble." He said and I didn't listen, "She's mine, she's my mate...so if you have a problem then I'll be leaving." I said and the man is shocked after hearing this. And Mari got stubborn, she almost beat my ass but I played around although I scared her so bad.

"You're wife is a wolf. She's never going to be our superior." He said and Mari turned into a wolf, "I'd take that back if I were you. She died once and she came back to life...so if you have a problem then I can let you face her." I said and he gulped, he apologized for what he said and Mari made me get on her back. We got home and we got our clothes on, "Hey don't worry okay.." I said and kissed her forehead, my wolf girl was scared to death and I can't let anyone take advantage of telling what she can or can't do. I can't stand that. That's not right.