• Part 1 • Resurrection

I—George Watson—after the events, went through many books, published in the course of the last two centuries in the known history of the humanity after the calamity of Initiation. I came across many fantasies, mythologies and a good deal of non-fiction to find any ancient references to this so-called Initiation, Genesis. The most intriguing one I came across was the 'Book of Destruction', written somewhere in the first decade of known human history after the calamity.

It said—The Initiation of a new reality, this so-called sacred process of initiating a new beginning by the so-called divine, multidimensional, beings was once carried out undisturbed for more years than any mortal mind could ever process. Until one day. . . when the world and civilisation—that book's author's generation—were developed enough, they had the audacity to question the existence of the creator, the god.

A researcher-scientist, the book mentioned, spent her life studying these unnatural phenomena that science, at that time, couldn't answer. The ancient texts had answered these phenomenons, but they were people of science to believe in those tales.

It was a stroke of mere luck how she figured out—at least, so she thought—the truth about the existence. The truth about the manipulation of natural energies, the manifestation of the higher energies and the sacred process of Initiation.

'The beings beyond the human senses would use this disturbing method to initiate the new beginning,' she had stated. 'And create a world the way they feel is right, in an attempt of creating an ideal world. If this was not the first time they created this existence, then they still failed to create a world one would say is ideal and would have the potential to ascend to higher life forms. . . If only humans could harness those energies.'

This person spent years on this goal of hers— to find a way to harness these natural energies with the present known tech and science. In no time, people were gathered who believed and trusted her words and the research was accelerated, to harness these energies, to use this process of initiation to create a world, one could say is ideal, without any flaws.

How wrong were they to think that it could be possible by the weak and unstable conscious mind of a mere mortal.

The sacred place—a place from where the borders between the energy leylines and the surface were fragile and could connect the human mind to the core of energies—was soon discovered, and the group of researchers used their resources to understand the manifestation of these higher energies. Using the then-present human technology, the process was initiated, to initiate the beginning of a potentially better world.

But the human mind failed to process the knowledge of Divines, channelled through the divine energies. The calculations, they came up with, failed in reality. The initiation failed and, instead of creating a new better beginning, went berserk, breaking the fragile borders of reality. They merged and were connected in a point of space, disturbing the balance of existence. Leading to the manifestation of denser energies.

The leyline flow was tampered, losing its natural stability and destroying everything the surface of the planet could preserve. The very few people who anticipated the sudden change in the energy flow, were able to escape the planet's air blanket, thus surviving the great calamity of the failed attempt of Genesis. I presume that the author of that literary work was one of those individuals who escaped and witnessed the mistake committed by humans and the catastrophe that impacted the world.

This calamity, 'The Initiation', had many similarities with what I had witnessed in the coming years after the beginning of this journey with William. It is still bold of me to assume, 'The Initiation' was indeed the failed attempt of Genesis which made an impact on the world. Though Genesis was not destructive on such a massive scale, many things still add up.

The book further mentioned the Arcs and several other ships returned to the surface, once the leyline flow was calmed. This incident was mentioned as 'the Nth great impact'. Their return to the surface marked the beginning of a new civilisation and a potentially new, better or worse world.