1 : The Rising sun. . .

Unlike any other day, the sun rose some two hours earlier on the eastern outskirts of the town. It had risen from behind the mountains, spreading its warm morning rays on the newly born tiny grass on the widespread lands.

A person, with his long hair flowing with the breeze of the wind, walked out of the house. Wearing a brown, satin shirt, black skin-fit pants, and a waistcoat on the top. His eyes glanced at the warm morning sky.

The house, he lived in, was a part of one of many hamlet settlements, on the outskirts of the DeSadian capital. Very well connected to the roads and transport, just like any other place in the entire DeSadia. Standing in the garden of his house, he could see the tall skyscrapers of the DeSadia's nation capital. This world, DeSadia, had phenomenally managed to balance the development while preserving their natural gifts and respecting them. One could not see even a small amount of pollution or waste lying around.

The person would, again, glance at the rising son, wonder how it had shown its face so early on that day, and glance back in his house.

"I'll be leaving now," he said.

A little girl would race out of the house and stand in front of him with an angry face, "you're actually leaving?"

The person crouched down to the girl's eye level, "I have to, sweetheart. Papa has some work to attend to at the facility."

"But, papa also promised me to take on the mountains today," the girl would say, with an annoyed angry face.

"It's a promise," the person said. "Papa will wrap up the work and will return very soon. You and I will have lots of time for the rest of the day. And papa will take his little princess to the mountains of higher lands. Happy now?" The person smiled, tilting his head a bit waiting for her agreement.

The girl shook her head, "Princess is not falling for papa's sweet words today. Papa is not allowed to leave me today."

"Stop it already, Layla." The voice came from inside and a lady, soon, walked out of the house. "Papa is busy nowadays, sweetheart." she'd kindly say. "He's working for the government, to protect the nation, and has lots of work to do."

She glanced at the person, "Papa will quickly go to work and return in no time. Till then, you can play with mamma, I'll tell you your favorite story too."

The girl, for a moment, was calm, listening to her mother's words, and nodded, and quickly glanced at her father, "But, you better return early, or Layla won't talk to papa again."

"Sure, sweetheart," the person said, caressing his daughter's chin. "Papa will complete the work and return with the speed of light. Then, we can go to the mountains, as planned."

"What is the speed of light, papa?" the girl would say, giving a questioning look to which brief laughter escaped the person.

"That's a really big story for some other day, okay?" He said. "I'll tell you some other day. Now go, and have lots of breakfast."

"Come back early," The girl would say, tightly hugging her father. "I'll be waiting." and she ran inside the house while her mother and father watched her go.

The person glanced back, looking at her wife. "I'll be back soon. It'll take no time."

"No, no. . . it's fine, really." his wife replied. "Take your time and focus on the work. The national defense project really sounds like a big deal. I'll convince Layla."

"Thanks, really," the person said, smiled, and kissed the lips of his charming wife. The wife, too, touched her husband's face and their lips met for some time until they separated them away. "Thanks for understanding," he said again.