14 : Dreams? Or Visions?

'Cursed Child William.' Those words runged Rita's mind constantly. It was written in red, all over the compound walls of the house. The main gate was still closed, nobody dared to enter the house vicinity after looking at how eerie the massive house looked.

Rita had an anxious face as she looked at William. William, even after looking at those words, was calm. So was his life force. It was as if he didnt care.

"William--"

"It's okay," he said. "I don't blame them."

"Huh...what do you mean?"

"After the incident in the village, I started living in this old house of mine." William said. "After a week I left, this house looks like this." William's eyes turned towards the broken part of the house roof, which was floating and slowly ascending in a black hole like creation in the sky.

"It's natural for them to think that I'm behind it." he said.

"But it's a lie."

"And they don't know it." said william.

"So, you'll just let them call you the cursed child?" Rita asked anxiously.

"What people call me or my current reputation is not important right now." William said. "The important question is, what's happening to this place and this house?"

When Rita told me about this, I was unable to believe that he said that. He was eighteen and a half, his mind racing with different thoughts and emotions. He saved the town from a strong curse and potential calamity. He saved the capital from a literal ranked devil. Even after such bad treatment from the people, he managed to stay calm and focus on the situation.

William, after waiting for a while, removed his big trench coat and kept it down on land. He walked forward towards the closed main gate.

"William," Rita said, trying to stop him. "I don't think it's safe inside."

"It's my own house." William said. He still was calm. "It won't be a problem."

He said and walked forward. His hands touched the old, rusted main gate and with his strength, he pushed the doors inside. There was an eerie silence in the area with only the sound of opening old gates. Rita and Charles were calmly standing behind, observing william.

William took a silent deep breath and walked inside the borders of the house. He looked around. Nothing changed. Exhaling his deep breath, he looked around. The place looked more eerie, strange and dark, but it was more calming than ever for William.

He truly felt like 'He was home.'

The house vicinity was massive and the mansion was still far. Rita stood quietly outside the gates, accompanied by Charles standing a little far behind her. William walked further, calm and quiet. He observed the surrounding,

He saw his garden destroyed, not by some calamity or someone's rage act, but by an unexplained phenomenon. The border of the garden was destroyed and the pieces of concrete were floating in air, roughly two feets above the ground. The whole place experienced the same situation.

He saw all the old statues of mermaids and angels in his house vicinity. Some were revealing the cracks on them while some had already broken in pieces, which were floating in air, like gravity doesn't exist in the area.

What exactly happened in this place? William thought.

Rita still didn't enter the gates, she quietly stood outside, observing the situation while William walked further in the area, towards his mansion. He passed through the floating statues, rocks and small constructs, floating in air.