proluge (how everyone got in the backrooms)

Sonic pov

I was running around green hill,wind blowing my quils back as I  wasn't paying attention to where I was going as i would trip over a rock and instead of my head hitting grass...it hit this..moist feeling carpet.

End Sonic pov

Tails pov

I was getting up from bed,ready to go. I would get up and walk over to the tornado but next thing I knew my foot phased through the floor as I would appear in this mono yellow area,and the slight humbuzz could be heard from the lights,I would fly and save myself as I would float down to the ground. "Where am I?.."

End tails pov

Knuckles pov

I would walk up the stair to my emerald shrine,a bucket of berries in hand. But next thing I knew my foot would phase trough the floor,sending the berries to fly up including the bucket. I would then appear in this mono yellow looking office,as i would glide over to the wall and hold on.

End knuckles pov

Amy pov

I would be water some plants,as I skipped around a flower field until I had hit the ground i would phase through it,then I would hit the ground and fall face first onto this moist feeling carpet.

End Amy pov

Cream pov

I would skip around my house quite bored. Today has been quite uneventful and cheese hasn't been able to hang out with me lately.   I would continue skipping around until next thing I knew I would jump but instead of hitting my carpet I hit something that felt more...moist.

End cream pov