Chapter 9

(I'm trying. I apologize.)

sonic pov

We would run further into the town until we started to see people without faces walking around all over the city. "Woah..kinda looks like home." I would chuckle. "Kind of." Tails would mummer. "But sadly we aren't home.." I would think. "But while we're here let's get supplies. There seems to be  Alot of stuff we can get." Tails would look over at me. "Well alright...where should we go?" I would then stop running as tails would stop too. Then tails would let out a squeal and point to a candy shop. "Oh...candy...we can stop to eat some. Let's go." I would run over to the candy store,tails right behind me.  "Oh hello! Welcome..wait.." the woman at the counter would stop moving and look at me and tails. "Huh..you look alot like the two people who were here a bit ago.." she said. "Wait..what did the look like?" Tails would ask. "One was a red..uh..hedgehog I think..and one was a orange-ish rabbit.." she would mummer. Tails eyes would widen. "WERE THEY OK? WHERE ARE THEY?" Tails would run over to the counter and stare the lady's dead in the eyes. "Well they seemed ok..they did seem to be looking for a way out but..they got separated. One got teleported to a level forever away and one is somewhere I don't know." She said. "Oh my god.." tails would sit there,shocked. As I would just listen and think "KNUCKLES AND CREAM GOTTA BE HERE..or that could've been shadow.." i would look away.

End Sonic pov

Tails pov

"Sonic." I would turn to sonic as he would turn to me. "We gotta hurry to get those supplies,you go get them and we'll meet up here." I said. Sonic would nod. Sonic would run out and I would turn back to the lady. "Ok but..how did cream get to this other level?" I would ask. "By going to the restroom. If I'm assuming your talking about the rabbit." She would say. "Thank you." I would nod and turn around and run out, on a hunt for supplies.

10 minutes later

I would be hunting for as many supplies as we could carry, we seemed to have enough to last us atleast a week or two. If we ration are supplies correctly. I would then run back into the candy store to see sonic sitting at a table, bag in hand. Sonic would wave to me,frantically, and jump up and run over to me. "Let's go." I would look at sonic as he would nod as we would start scouting for an exit. We would finally reach a blue and grey building as me and sonic would walk in to see infinite apartment hallways,having the same wallpaper as level 0.

End tails pov

Knuckles pov

I would wake up in what seemed to be a apartment complex,the halls seeming to stretch on forever. I would get up and run my head as I would start moving forward, seeing if I could possibly find cream anywhere. She didn't seem to be here, but the buzz from the lights sure as hell were. "Ugh.." I hated this place already and I wanted out but there seemed to be no exit to these endless hallways no matter how far I walked. "Ugh.." I would groan and keep walking until I finally gave up after 30 minutes, as I would turn to one of the apartment doors, titled 303. I would open the door and walk in to a dim room. "Lemme.." I would climb up to the light and fix them as the light would become brighter as I felt safer. I would jump down as a window would meet my vision. The window looked blacked out, "what could be on the other side?" I thought to myself. I would walk over to the window and swing it open to see walls with windows on ever side and at the bottom  what seemed to look like a black hole. I would look up to see more walls and windows. It seemed to be one of those apartment plazas I've heard a bit about, except there seems to be no way outside. "Am I trapped here?" I thought. I would look around as the walls stretched on forever. "There has to be a way out.." I would mummer to myself. I would jump out the window and glide over to a wall and grab on, windows on every side of me, some light up and some pitch black, and even one that seemed to have the sky being shown on the other side. I would climb up over to that window, curious to see what's on the other side.  I would knock on the window, i would then hear "come in! It's safe!" Very faintly...it sounded like cream. "Cream! Is that you?" I would look up at the window expecting her to open it and say "it's me!" But instead I got the same exact response, "come in! It's safe!" I would raise an eyebrow, I seemed kind of confused but I thought "it must be her.." I would think. "Cream if it's you open the window." The window would swing open. I would  hesitate and decide to look trough the window,to see what seemed to be where someone would have a birthday party "of course cream would be here!" I thought. A faint music could be heard as I would jump in and look around, cream wasn't anywhere in sight.

End knuckles pov

Amy pov

I would help make food around the forest, I couldn't stay. I must admit it was safe but I needed to see if my friends were ok and I needed to go home. I would see everyone getting ready to go to bed as I would run away from the forest and run back into the field, as I would hear distant howls and different un-tellable creatures in the distance. I will pull out my hammer and run down the lane, ready to fight what ever was ahead. I would keep running until I would stop dead in my tracks, I would see some sort of pitch black creature that seemed to have a body of spider but it seemed too tall to be one, considering it was taller then me. I needed to be quiet to get past this thing. I would crouch down into the wheat as I would sneak past it. Thinking I was going by un-noticed. Until it would scoop me off the ground and throw me further down the feild. I would pull out my hammer and bolt towards it and keep trying to hit it with my hammer but it seemed un-harmed. I would bounce back and imdeantly turn around and keep running until It would get lighter as the creature would run back and I would keep running to the light as a fog would form around me.

End Amy pov

Cream pov

I would walk into the attic, it was almost pitch black and I could barely see ahead of me. I would start crawling around in the enclosed space, slight creaking being heard from the distance. I would keep going, as a light would turn on from nowhere but now I could somewhat see ahead of me. I would then fly up as there seemed to be no end to the top of this attic. I would keep flying and flying between the barely escape-able support poles, holding this moldy rotten attic together. I would then end up slipping and hitting the bottom and barley missing the rotten floor. "Ew.." I felt like throwing up, I felt so enclosed in a place that looked to go on forever, somehow. I would keep going forward, holding on for dear life so I wouldn't fall onto the floor as it seemed to be able to barley hold itself together. I would keep going until I would hear a squeak of sorts, sounded like it was from a sort of rat, except more deeper. I was curious so I would fly over a bit to see a rat, it's eyes pitch black and it's body bent over. I froze with fear as it noticed me. It would then sprint over to me and bite my leg, somehow having enough strength to rip it off as I would scream in pain, as the rat would  tear off my other leg. Blood would spill everywhere as I would fly up above the rat and keep flying until I would see a rusty door as I would open it and fall into a store as the door behind me slammed shut.

(Finally. Fucking finally.)
Word count: 11486