Chapter 7

(tysm for the support, but I'm sorry for not updating the story in forever.)

Sonic pov

"Now c'mon,let's go." I would start walking forward as tails and Amy would nod and follow behind me. "You guys can keep up with me,right?" "Yea." "Alright,let's go." I would run forward as Amy and tails would follow behind me.

End Sonic pov

Tails pov

"SONIC SLOW DOWN! YOU CANT BE HERE ALONE! ITS DANGEROUS!" sonic was forever ahead, he seemed to be trying to rush out of here as soon as possible.

End tails pov

Amy pov

I would run behind tails, trying to keep up with the both of them. I would then trip on a rock. "AGH-" I would Yelp as tails would stop and look over to me. "AMY!" tails would rush over to me and help me up. Sonic would stop and look over,indiacting for us to hurry. "WE'RE TRYING!" tails would glare over at sonic. I would then look behind us to see tons of these types of creatures bolting for us. "TAILS! HURRY!" "BITCH YOU AND YOUR HAMMER ARE ALOT TO CARRY!" tails would glare at me. "FUCK IT-" I would then jump off tails and pull out my hammer and face towards the hoard. Tails would then turn to me. "AMY WHAT ARE- oh-" "GO WITHOUT ME!" "BUT AMY! WE JUST MET UP AGAIN." "I'll be fine. Now go." I would look over at tails as tails would kinda hesitate but turn around and run off. I would then face the heard.

A bit later..

I had killed all of them. "Thank god.." I would look behind me to see tails and sonic gone. I would let out a sigh and walk forward.

End Amy pov

Meanwhile what happened with tails and sonic

Tails pov

I would catch up to sonic, as he would look over at me. "Where's Amy?" "She said we should leave her behind." "What..WHY WOULD YOU?!" "I'm trusting her ok..." 'if she dies I'm blaming you." Sonic would glare at me. "Let's...let's just keep going." "..alright." I would then see a fence in the distance as we would run up to it and jump over it to be met with a feild.

End tails pov

End somewhat flashback ig

Amy pov

I would start running forward, I felt quite tired but I had to keep going. I felt like I was going to faint and I did. I would fall over as everything went black.

End Amy pov

Knuckles pov

Cream would sit on my back as I would look around, this place seemed to be filled with people. Some people without faces like the children we saw earlier. "Wow...there's so many people Mr knuckles! Can we stay?" Cream would jump a bit. "No cream...we have to get home." Cream would let out a disappointed sigh. "Well...can we please atleast explore Mr knuckles?" "..might as well. We don't know how long were going to be here." "can we go to the candy store first?" "Candy store?" "Over there!" She would point at this candy shop in the distance. "..sure." I would run over to the candy shop and open the door. Cream would let out a happy gasp as cream would jump up and fly off my back over to the counter. "You like this place, sweetie?" A person from behind the counter would smile as cream would nod. "Want some candy?" Cream would nod again. The person behind the counter would then hand cream some candy. Cream would then start chowing down. "Cream slow down your gonna choke." But cream had already finished the candy. "Heh...NOW BRB I GOTTA GO CACA." cream would jump down from her seat and run to the bathroom. I would let out a sigh and sit at a table and wait.

A hour later

"Ok what's taking cream so long.." I would get up from my seat and walk over to the worker. "Can you go check on cream? She hasn't been out in a while and your a female and All.." the worker would nod and walk over to the restrooms.

A bit later

She would come back, looking kinda worried. "Uh sir...I have quite bad yet good news.." I would kinda panic but go "...yea?" I would gulp. "She might have teleported to another level..but it's a quiet safe one!" "WHAT!?" "sir.." I would then start crying and fall to the ground. "NO NO NO..." the worker would walk over to me and pat my back. "Sir she might be ok...ok?" "BUT-" "just calm down sir." "Alright...alright...just..I'll go find her again." I would get up and leave before another word could be spoken. "Now where do I.." I would then notice a a grey and blue building. "...worth a shot." I would walk over to the building and open the door to...ANGEL ISLAND!? but it was in almost complete shambles. "HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONE!?" I would then run inside as the door would slam behind me.

End knuckles pov

Word count: 857