𝓟𝓡𝓞𝓛𝓞𝓖𝓤𝓔

"Please don't kill him, I beg of you, my lord!" Taehyung's petite figure lay on his father's knees, begging for mercy as he swallowed his sobs into muffled whimpers. He chewed on his lower lip to hide the pain, not wanting to disappoint his father even more with his fragile masculinity, but his tears kept failing him. Each passing second, Taehyung grew anxious, taking small glances behind him to see if the chained Jungkook was still alive.

With much regret, he begged his father, " I will never meet him again, my Lord, please let him go!"

Jungkook groaned at every pathetic word that fell from Taehyung's pretty mouth. Swallowing his anger, he ordered his love, " Stop that, Taehyung! You don't have to lower your head in front of anyone, for you did no wrong. If I'm going to die, I want to die in peace. Please, don't sully my pride!"

Taehyung's ears paid no attention to Jungkook's hoarse voice. No matter what Jungkook says, he wasn't going to give up without a fight. He wasn't ready for Jungkook to die yet. With his head hanging down in shame while still on his knees, Taehyung vowed," My lord, I promise to live the rest of my life as a true Man. I wouldn't let a man like Jungkook corrupt my virility. I promise I'd never let a tear slip through my eyes. I will try hard and become your best weapon, the undefeatable true heir of the thrown! I will marry a princess and make her the Queen. I will do anything to hold up your unsaturable pride! I will do anything, my lord, but in return, please let Jungkook live."

Taehyung raised his head, wiping his tears, putting up a vicious face, and looking dead at his father's glacial eyes as Jungkook scoffed in disgust. The king raised Taehyung by his chin from the hard ground as the corner of his mouth twisted into an ugly crooked smirk. With arrogance disguised as love, he embraced his enlightened son. "Dear son, Your zeal to change is highly appraisable. You are a man of words, and I do believe that you won't go back on it, but oh dear! Can I say the same for that foul soul behind you? I do not possess enough trust in him as I truly believe that he would corrupt your innocent heart. Pardon me, my son, as I am obligated to take his life."

The savage king spat out while caressing the puffed red cheeks of his beloved son with so much care. Taehyung shook off his father's hands and ran towards the now frail Jungkook, hugging him tightly, taking in all of him, while warning his father that he wouldn't even touch Jungkook without going through him first. The vicious king took out his sword, challenging Taehyung as he slowly approached the death awaiting couple.

The king's soldiers tried to detach Taehyung's trembling body from Jungkook, but he didn't budge, desperately keeping himself close to Jungkook, to protect him. But, they didn't give up on separating them, despite Taehyung's painful snivels.

Taehyung felt his body loosen up, the realization bringing horror to his face. He tried pushing them away and kept on crawling back to Jungkook, but the inhumane soldiers just won't let go of him. His body was being dragged further apart from Jungkook. That realization was heartbreaking. Taehyung kept crawling back and eventually got a hold of Jungkook's torn-up feet. He grabbed onto it with all his might. That hold was his last strand of hope, but that was loosening too.

Taehyung sensed the presence of a tall figure beside him, but he didn't dare look up into his father's murderous gaze. Instead, his eyes traveled to Jungkook's face only to see him smiling down at Taehyung while biting his bottom lips as if he was shy. Taehyung's head hung low. That was the most pain he has ever experienced in his life. With too much pain to handle, he buried his face into Jungkook's feet, the tiny drops of blood sticking to his plump lips and Jungkook's warmth providing him comfort. With a shaky voice, Jungkook said, " It's okay, Tae. I'm happy to die knowing that there is someone who loves me soo much. It's not your fault, so cheer up!"

Taehyung's throat tightened, not letting words escape through it. He wanted to say something! Anything before Jungkook dies but, he couldn't.

Not even seeing his son in so much pain bought a spark of kindness to the evil man's heart. As Taehyung struggled to keep ahold of Jungkook's feet despite the guards' attempts to pull him away. He watched his father bringing the sword to Jungkook's throat. His eyes shot open and he tried to beat his father's leg with one hand while the other clung onto Jungkook's feet. Taehyung choked on his sobs as he stared at Jungkook's pale face.

" I love you, Tae...I love you so-"

*swish* 

a wave of blood splashed right across Taehyung's petrified face, the sensation of a tight slap making him weak and letting loose of his grip on Jungkook's legs.

************************************************************

What do you think? Is Jungkook dead or not? 👀

Hy guys! this is my first story in this account. I hope you enjoy it, please give it lots of love. Please let me know your tips and thoughts on the book. Thank you so much!