ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

Taehyung was lost in his beauty that he failed to notice the door open behind him. He swung his hair to either side of his shoulders while making explicit varieties of kissy faces, busy posing for the mirror. He was so lost giggling at his child-like behavior that he failed to notice the presence of a person with a grim aura behind him until the reflection in the mirror brought horror to his face. Taehyung froze in his place, realizing what just happened. He was embarrassed, to say the least, but at the same time extremely nervous about what the other person might make out of this situation. His  hands sweated at an abnormal level and, his heart pounded in rapid successions as he waited for a tight slap to his face. With lingering fear, Taehyung turned to gaze at his upset father, who arrived to upbraid his son over his lack of punctuality, but what he saw here was even worse.

Taehyung tried to convince, " My lord, it's not what it looks like, I can explain."

Taehyung looked like a baby deer in front of a ferocious lion who might consume his prey any second.

The king kept staring at Taehyung for a while, scanning every inch of his face, his black lined eyes and bright red lips making the king scoff with fury, and abruptly exit the room, leaving behind a panic-stricken Taehyung. He tried calling out to the king numerous times but, he just walked away, giving Taehyung the cold shoulders.

***************************************
The young prince's flaw has bought utter tranquility within the palace walls, but the silence only intimidated him. He wished his parents would've punished him rather than this silent treatment. He was naïve and oblivious enough to pull something as stupid as that. What man in his right senses would engage in such disappointing behaviors? To Taehyung, what happened earlier this morning meant nothing. He was just curious. Oh, but look how that ended.

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, a guard excused himself into Taehyung's room and informed him to encounter his father. He bit his lower lips and fiddled through his fingers anxiously before composing himself, double-checking his knot and ensuring the trace of no beauty products in his face before walking down the hallway, only to be met by a bunch of accusing glares.

Taehyung was honestly surprised at how promptly such a simple event has caused so much scope for little tittle-tattles to spread across the palace. Maybe it was more scandalous than he'd reckon. Even the maids were secretly whispering about the crown prince's incompetence making his blood boil in anger.

Taehyung stood in front of his father's chamber, hesitating, looking here and there before his eyes landed at the guard who seemed to be waiting for him to enter the room. Taehyung sighed. He looked down and took a deep breath, which made his chest protrude and gave him a confident look. He ever so politely knocked on the door and entered the lion's den but, as soon as he went in, a sense of guilt hit him as he watched his mother tearing up. He had no idea why they were so bothered by such an unharmful act, but he decided to read the room and reciprocate their seriousness.

Taehyung's eyes tried to avoid his parent's downcast look by awkwardly scanning through his father's chamber until it landed on a familiar face. Taehyung's tongue went dry, worry evident in every inch of his body.

The royal hairdresser?!!

Taehyung's eyes shoot up to his father in utter shock.

His father, unbothered, explained," Your hair seemed to have grown out a bit too long. Trim it down."

Oh no!

How dearly Taehyung loved his long wavy hair. It took years of care and effort for him to grow out such a luscious wavy mane. Taehyung's hair's health was better than his own and, that was all because of the much attention he paid to it.

Trying to hold back his urge to shout at the unfair decision, Taehyung protested in a low voice, " My lord, please do not! I beg your forgiveness! I would never indulge in such grim behaviors ever again! Please don't do this!"

The king paid no attention to him. He never did. He just passed by Taehyung, ordering, " Just do as I say."

Taehyung looked away, knowing that he wouldn't be able to change his father's mind.

That is how Taehyung's long, silky hair was cut down to mere length. That day he cried a lot, internally cursing at his father for taking such adverse measures.

After a whole day of weeping in his chamber, Taehyung finally decided to take a stroll in the garden to let out some stress but instantly regretted it after meeting up with some indelicate bastards or the so-called Spine Breakers. They were a bunch of spoiled brats, spoilt even more by the title of royal privileges attached to their last name.

Taehyung tried to ignore them by walking away, but they stopped him in his tracks.

"Is it true that you aspire to become a girl, Taehyung?", Minjae, the leader of the pack, cocked an eyebrow at him and mocked.

Taehyung expressed his irritation with an annoyed sigh, "Just leave me be, Minjae."

Minjae smirked. His pack had a similar expression, " How can I, Tae, when you look so charming, now that your darn horsetail is cut-off."

He really thought he did something.

Taehyung tried to ignore as he placed a hand on Minjae's chest and slightly tugged him away to clear his path but, Minjae wrapped his long-ass hands over Taehyung's smaller one, which was still resting on his chest. Taehyung tried pulling away but, Minjae pulled him closer, his hand that was earlier over Taehyung's palms, now sliding through the young prince's petite figure and resting on top of his slim waist, tugging it.

Minjae continued, " How exciting! Are you going to seduce me now, Taetae?"

The pack laughed at Taehyung, making his anger pique.

He tried pushing himself away from Minjae but, the taller male's grip was set tight on Taehyung's waist.

"Do you like guys now, Tae?"

That's it! Taehyung was about to throw a punch at Minjae, but he was faster. Minjae pinned Taehyung to the wall in a swift motion, a single palm holding down both of Taehyung's arms above his head. Taehyung whimpered in pain while Minjae smiled in contempt and slid closer, pressing the prince's tiny body hard against the wall, his leg's found it's way between the smaller male's toned tighs as he leaned over to his ears and whispered with a seductive tone, "You are a fierce little one. Aren't you, Tae. I guess I'll have to Punish you, now."  following that he placed a kiss on Taehyung's ear and started nibbling on his earlobe.

**********************************************************************

ewwwww Minjae sucks! literally!