ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8

Minjae left the scene leaving an awkward silence behind.

Taehyung didn't know what to say. There was no way anything he said would justify his utterly foolish impulses.

" Why'd you do that, Prince?"

The confrontation was inevitable. Taehyung felt ashamed and couldn't even raise his head to look at Jungkook. How could he do something so messed up and that too to a man who came to make him manlier?

" Could you answer me, please?"

" Uhmm yeah, hmm... I was- I didn't, I don't know."

" What do you mean you don't know?"

Taehyung did not enjoy this at all. Being interrogated by a mere nobleman, probably younger, was becoming frustrating to him. Keeping his silence, Taehyung pulled an agitated look on his face intending to let Jungkook know how he felt.

" I'm not a wizard. I can't read your mind, Young Prince."

" I didn't ask you to, Nobleman Jeon," Taehyung answered, gritting his teeth.

Finally, Jungkook got the signal and stopped pushing.

" I'm sorry, Prince. I shouldn't have talked to you like that. I couldn't wrap my head around why you would do that. It's the first time something like this has happened to me. Usually, it's always the girls who try to pull acts like this."

Taehyung DID NOT want to be compared with those 'slutty desperate girls'

" I was testing you!"

" Huh? How come?"

" You came to teach me, right? I wanted to make sure you were competent enough to be my master. So far, you've been doing alright."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, holding himself together but soon enough went into a fit of laughter.

" Seriously, Prince? You are using my own tricks against me? That's exactly what I told Prince Minjae."

Taehyung just realized that and became red-faced.

" It's alright, Prince. I'll forget whatever happened, but please, don't ever come onto me. I'm not 

weird like that. I prefer women."

" Me too!" Taehyung answered a bit too quickly, sounding desperate to prove his point. 

Jungkook smirked, not completely believing him.

" It's true!!!!"

" Then why'd your father appoint me? He told me about some of your strange fetishes, like wearing kitten heels."

" WHAT? HE TOLD YOU WHAT?! Listen, Jeon, I'm not like that!! That stupid Minjae framed me. I have never even seen a pair of those before. What even are kitten heels? Who wears them? Not me!! My sense of fashion is way too advanced! Don't hurt my pride like this!"

" I did not believe it, but after being a victim of yours I beg to differ."

Taehyung stood there with his jaw wide open after hearing nobleman Jeon's impressions about him. Taehyung does not like looking small in front of anyone, but now his image was crushed to the ground.

" Listen Jeon fucking Jungkook! You are nothing more than a servant of mine! You came here to provide me with a fucking service that I don't even require! I couldn't care less about you, you arrogant piece of shit. So don't be too cocky and talk to me like that. If you dare to do so, I wouldn't hesitate to cut off your filthy tongue. Remember that you air-headed, horse-faced, big-nosed bastard."

Jungkook was taken aback at the prince's sudden outburst but also kind of impressed. Without any stalling, He took steady steps toward Taehyung. Taehyung was a bit worried that his words might have offended Jungkook and now he would beat him to a pulp, but he didn't let that show on his face. Jungkook was soon standing one meter in front of Taehyung, his hands raising, and Taehyung mentally prepared to receive a sharp slap. However, that was not the case. Jungkook placed his hands on the prince's shoulder and gave him a proud grin.

" That was quite shocking, young prince! Maybe you do have a little bit of man left in you. Do not worry, I will bring him out."

Taehyung was gravely offended, but before he could say anything, Jungkook left with a cheeky grin on his face, knowing full well the damage he had caused.