ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6

Taehyung kept tossing around in his bed, not able to get Jungkook's breathtaking image out of his head. The thought of a man spreading out such a strong aura captivated Taehyung's heart, but sure enough, he wasn't going to admit it. The scene from earlier kept replaying. He could see it all so clearly in his head. Taehyung twirled his fingers around the not too long mullet as his mind went to the soulful smile, the veins that adorned Jungkook's manly arm, and his seductive dark eyes.

"Argh!" Taehyung groaned in frustration, unable to conquer his admiration for his enemy.

*knock*

Taehyung quickly sprang up from his bed, ironed creases of the Myeonbok with his palms, and crossed both hands near his crotch area, putting up an evident fake smile.

The door opened to reveal the prime source of Taehyung's distraction standing beside The king, still wearing his killer smile. Taehyung lost his composure for a millisecond but pulled himself together and was quick to pay his respect to both of them, trying to put up a good image for himself.

The king hesitated a lot before finally introducing them to each other. Taehyung gave Jungkook a shy smile only to be left stunned by the wink he got in return, followed by a fit of silent giggles.

After a lot of self-praising for what seemed like forever, the king finally decided to leave the student and teacher alone for something he called 'the bond time.'

Taehyung's POV

Why am I left alone in this four-closed wall with this hotter than the hell of a man? Although I didn't want to stare, it was impossible to restrain myself from scanning every inch of his perfectly molded body but, as soon as I felt the presence of his eyes on my petite figure, I felt insecure.

He moved closer to me, and with each step he took, I took two backward until my back hit the dead end, making me halt. I gasped as his hands began to travel to my face and suddenly stopped on my hair as he tugged it behind my ears. From there, his hands trailed downwards, fingertips softly grazing on my skin, before his palms abruptly stopped on my shoulder, giving it an assuring shrug.

With a tiny grin, he said, " I'm obliged to be your master for a while. So, I expect you to be more comfortable with me, young prince."

Truth be told, I didn't hear a word that fell from his mouth. His deep voice was sending vibrations down my spine, making my body slightly jerk in pleasure and our close proximity left my mind in some other realm of wonders.

How could I feel so weak in front of him yet yearn to feel that way?

He continued going on and on about some rules of principles but, his attention wasn't on me. It was set on all over my chamber as words fell off of his lips effortlessly but, I, on the other hand, couldn't tear my eyes away from his own, slightly wide ones, as he spoke so fondly of something he enjoyed.

I couldn't help myself from being mesmerized by his charm spells. My gaze lowered to his lips. It was wet and swollen, ever so slightly. The way it moved as he spoke had me hypnotized. Whenever he said something with the o-syllable, his lips would curl into a heart-shaped pout, causing my heartbeats to rise at an alarming rate. The way he bit his lips in between to prevent it from drying up, did things to me at the bottom pit of my stomach, and without even realizing it, my hands harshly pulled him by his neck, and our lips connected.

I swear it wasn't my intention! My body acts without consent at particular times.

But oh! what is this feeling!

I bit softly on his lower lip, the warm taste of honey, making me want to explore further. I tilted my head to the right for better access without noticing how stiff and horrified the younger's body felt, but all I felt was this massive wave of pleasure hit me as I melted into the kiss. I was reckless and wanted more.

And more did I get!

More of trouble as he harshly pushed me away, my back hitting the wall with a loud thud as he stared at me with a disgusted look on his handsome face.

*********************************

ahem ahem. consent babe-

Was it too soon to have a kiss scene?👀