ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 21

* Taehyung's POV

Here's the thing. While I was too focused on thirsting over Jungkook's biceps, I forgot about my initial plan on smoking him out of the palace. I was getting used to him but, that drawing of prince Nori reminded me that he was my enemy. So, now I want him out of my sight as soon as possible. I might have to act a bit naive and clueless to make that happen however, that was going to be worth it.

**************************************************************************

Jungkook was sprawled out on Taehyung's bed for the past ten minutes trying to process the game Taehyung presented to him. The idea is so wild that he doesn't want to play but, his pride makes him think twice. Taehyung asked him to play a game of "say or gay". The game is even more bizarre than it sounds. Basically, Taehyung and Jungkook have to ask each other very personal questions and when one choose to not answer a question, they have to kiss the other person wherever they wish you to kiss them. Taehyung has explained this entire thing to Jungkook without batting an eye. Now, he is sitting patiently at the corner of the bed with hand under his chin, waiting for Jungkook to say something. Jungkook tilted his head backward on the bed to watch an upside-down Taehyung. 

" That's not fair though. I don't want to choose to kiss you."

" Ok? Like what?"

Jungkook sprang up from the bed excited and leaned towards Taehyung , "If I don't answer you get to kiss me, if you don't answer, I get to flick you"

"Argg whatever. Small flicks, ok?"

" I'll decide that. So, let's play. You go first."

Taehyung started playing with his hair while trying to come up with a good question. Jungkook took that time to adjust himself on the bed so that he was lying on his stomach with his head resting on his chin. He looked kind of cute, contrary to his harsh persona. 

" How many siblings do you have?"

" Pffttt...that's weak, prince. You need to come up with juicier ones."

" I'm starting off light. Shut up and answer the question if you don't want me to kiss you."

Jungkook chuckled, looking down. " Two. Hara and Do-Yun."

" Is Do-Yun younger?"

" My older brother. By the way, that was two questions but, I'll let that go since it's the beginning of the game."

" Thanks.", Taehyung looked down shyly while picking at the lint of his sheets.

" So, how many people have you slept with?"

Taehyung jaw fell open so hard, he almost broke it.

" I already told you that before!!"

" Huh? When? I don't remember."

Jungkook clearly remembers Taehyung saying he was a virgin but, he loved seeing Taehyung all red and fidgety. 

" I haven't slept with anyone-"

" What was that, prince? I can't hear you. Can you speak up."

Taehyung pouted and slapped Jungkook playfully as Jungkook kept laughing and teasing him more. 

" Enough, now. How many people have you slept with?"

"  Hmmm...let me think. Hard to count actually."

" Eww."

" What eww? That's what men do. We need to release our stuff every once in a while, or you'd explode."

" I release my stuff as well. Just not by sleeping with someone.", Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook bit his lips and started pocking Taehyung in the stomach asking, " How do you do it then, huh? You, dirty boy. Show me how. Hehe."

Being the most ticklish person ever, Taehyung actively tried to avoid Jungkook's fast moving hands. Finally, he had enough and caught both of Jungkook's hand and pulled it, causing Jungkook to plant his face on the mattress.

" Ouchh. That's hurts, prince."

" Ohh shut up. I have the softest mattress in the kingdom."

Jungkook started holding back his laughter, "Why do you have the softest mattress in the kingdom? Does it bounce well, huh?"

" Oh my lord, I'm going to kill you today, Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung stared squeezing Jungkook's hands. " Ahhhh. It hurts. I'm sorry. I'm sorry prince.", Jungkook said while still laughing manically. 

" Oh my god. My stomach hurts from laughing. But, to answer your question, seven. I've slept with seven different women."

Taehyung looked at him dumbfounded, " Are you weak at math or something? Seven is not that hard to count."

Jungkook returned a sly smile, " I like to give off the impression that I've slept with more women than I actually did. But don't worry, my goal is at least forty-seven. Cause seven times seven is forty-seven. Get it?  I think my stay at the palace would help me achieve my goals."

" Seven times seven is forty-nine dumbass. What kind of women even sleeps with you?"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes, " Let's just ask the questions faster. This is taking forever."

" Ok, it's your turn."

" Have you ever kissed a man before me?"

" No."

"Ok."

" Do you pick your nose?"

" c'mon everyone does. Sometimes eats it as well."

" Ewwwwwww. You are disgusting!!!"

" I'm just playing with you, or am I?", Jungkook teased while rubbing his hands on Tehyung's clothes.

" I'll kill you."

He retreated the hands. 

" How long did you train for becoming a samurai."

" Thirteen years."

" Why do they call you 'Pearl of Ero'?"

" Cause I'm handsome, talented, brave and more."

Jungkook did an eyebrow wiggle to which Taehyung shot an annoyed look. However, Jungkook stood silent after that thinking about something. 

" Hey? It's your turn.", Taehyung reminded. 

" Oh, is it?" Jungkook hesitated a bit before mustering up the courage to ask, " uhmm why...why did Nori let Hideki die?"

" Nori never let Hideki die. It's false rumors."

" Hmmm."

" How do you know about that?"

" uhmm..books. I was intrigued after you talked about them."

" Hmm."

Jungkook internally cursed at himself and tried to divert the topic, " Do you have a crush on Minjae?"

" No. Why do you have Hideki's necklace?"

"Huh, what? I don't even-"

Taehyung shot up from his spot and leaned closer to Jungkook, " Don't even think about lying! I will kill you!"

Taehyung has told the phrase " I will kill you" a hundred times throughout the game but, all of those times, there was a playful undertone. This time it was absent.

" I don't know, prince. I'm not even wearing a necklace. How would I-"

" Your sword! Hideki's pendent is engraved in your sword's handle."

Jungkook was shocked at the revelation. He always adored the circular pattern on his sword handle with asymmetrical lines intersecting it. He never knew what that meant but, now the prince says it belongs to Hideki? An ancestor who lived a proud life and died a shameful death.

" Where should I kiss you?"