ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 14

A loud echo rang through the walls of the chamber.

" Enough!"

The prince was no longer going to let loose of Jungkook. He has gone way too far with his actions, that was not ok.

" Prince, stay out of this."

" You are the one who asked me to stay here when I wished to leave. So I will NOT stay out of this, Jeon. What is your problem? Why are you soo aggressive?"

Jungkook did not like being held accountable for anything. He was raised as a privileged young man whose actions had no consequences. Now being under the prince's accusing glare was getting on his nerves. He ticked his tongue in annoyance without realizing the level of anger that rose in the young prince.

" Jeon! Do not disrespect me like that! I tolerated all your discourteousness, but this is simply taking it too far. I am a crown prince, and you are just a simple nobleman. Stand before me with the utmost respect. You have no provision to even talk to me without permission, but I've been liberal. Do not take advantage of that privilege!"

Both Hara and Jungkook were surprised by the prince's outburst. Throughout her entire stay in the palace, Hara has not once seen the prince talk about his privileges to put someone in their place. Also, she has never seen anyone talk back to her brother. Hara felt extremely nervous and guilty as she blamed herself for this entire situation. Jungkook didn't quite know what to say. Being told that his position in society meant nothing before the prince, embarrassed him. Jungkook decided to apologize to the prince after being put in his place. He got onto his knees before Taehyung just as he made his sister do and looked straight at the prince's honey orbs. The prince tied his hands, straightened his back, and returned the stare. They were both intimidating each other with every passing second. Jungkook couldn't begin as his massive pride was in the way. Taehyung was not going to let him pass that easily. He raised Hara who was still on the floor, by her arms so that now they both stood before a kneeling Jungkook. Hara tried scooting away, seeing her brother's face turn red, but Taehyung kept her in place.

" I sincerely apologize for my ill-mannered behavior, young prince. Please forgive me. I am just a servant of yours with no authority to disrespect you. I am nothing but a nobleman, but you are the crown prince of Ero who deserves every ounce of respect within me."

Jungkook bowed down a little.

"Apologize to Jeon Hara."

Jungkook didn't raise his head. His eyes locked onto the ground. Did he hear that right? Does the prince want him to apologize to his sister? To a WOMAN? There was nothing more shameful than this for a man. There was no way he was going to comply. No prince could make Jungkook swoop so low before a woman.

" Prince, please do not make my brother do this. He is far more honorable than I am."

Taehyung placed a finger in front of his closed lips, motioning Hara to stay silent. She had no choice but to obey.

" Didn't you hear me, Jeon?"

Jungkook was clenching his fist as he stared daggers at the ground. No, he shall not obey the prince, even if he gets punished for it.

Staying in the same position without moving a muscle, Jungkook saw a foot slide underneath his face. Soon the feet raised, lifting Jungkook's chin to face the owner. Jungkook eyes started stinging, tears threatening to fall.

"You do not want to be kicked by me. Do you?"

Jungkook bit his wavering lips as cold chills washed over his body. For the first time in his life, Jungkook felt threatened. Being kicked by the prince would be the worst form of torture for his ego. He did not enjoy this feeling. He also did not enjoy agitating the prince. With so much hesitation, Jungkook finally decided to apologize.

" I am sorry, dear sister."

"No! Do not apologize to your sister. Apologize to Jeon Hara, and it should be a sincere one."

Both Hara and Jungkook bit their lips, one in anxiousness, the other in uneasiness.

" I am sorry, Lady Hara. I shouldn't have done that."

" That is not sufficient." Taehyung crossed his arms, his feet now resting on Jungkook's shoulder, forcing it to the ground.

" I am sorry, Lady Hara. I shouldn't have treated you the way I have. You are a grown woman with your own choices, and I should have respected that. Please forgive my actions. This shall not happen again."

Hara looked away, unable to bear the scene of her brother's pride being shattered to pieces.

" Do you accept his sorry, lady Hara?"

"Hmm." Jungkook hated that. The man in him was ragging.

"Alright then. Get up, Jeon."

Taehyung withdrew his feet, and Jungkook got back on his legs, avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room.

" What you did was also not right, Jeon Hara. Refrain from bringing men over here. This time I shall keep a blind eye, but a next time shall not be forgiven. Understand?"

Hara bowed to ninety degrees, " Understood."

" Come, Jeon. We have a lot more to explore."

Jungkook was utterly baffled at how the prince was acting as if nothing had happened.

After being treated like a dog, the last thing he wanted to do was hang out with the prince.

"I shall call it quits, prince. I feel very dizzy."

" I wasn't asking you, Jeon. It was an order."

Jungkook held himself back from beating the life out of the prince.

" I need you to get some work done for me. Is that alright with you, Jeon?"

Jungkook took a silent deep breath and plastered a realistic fake smile.

"Always happy to be at your service, prince."

" Good boyyy." The stretch on the boy was painful to the ears,

" Now come, let's go."

Taehyung exited the chamber after bidding goodbye to Hara. Jungkook followed closely behind after giving Hara a deathly stare.

***************************************************************************

At this point idk what or why I'm writing :)