ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10

An incredulous gasp escaped Jungkook, listening to the sheer malice the young prince was sprouting. While Taehyung stood there dumbfounded on saying something so stupid, Hara shifted uncomfortably at being associated with her brother in such sickening ways.

" Oh, this is awkward. Sorry, I didn't realize what I was saying."

Taehyung was embarrassed by his words, so he had to apologize, and that's one notable thing about him, whenever he realizes he made a mistake, he apologizes, unlike the other egotist princes.

" Your words have meaning, young prince. Please refrain from talking without thinking first." Hara advised as she stood up and left the chamber with her face red as a tomato.

Jungkook was still in shock at how dull-witted the prince was. He was fuming and wanted to yell out, ' Says the one who wants to fuck men,' but held himself back. All this time, Taehyung was staring at Jungkook, trying to figure out his thoughts.

"Take your papers and come here, prince. Let's start right away."

" Uhm, alright. Lemme just....take these..." Taehyung began gathering papers covered in ink from the floor. Some of the ink got onto his face and expensive clothes, making a mess.

" Leave that there, prince. I can clean it up. Just take some good papers from the bottom and come here."

Taehyung immediately complied, grabbing some spotless papers, rushing towards Jungkook, and settling into the bed.

" Where should we start, Prince?"

" Uhmm, actually, you can just call me Tae ."

" I don't want to," Jungkook said, snatching the papers from Taehyung's hand and busily writing down something on them. Taehyung was taken aback by this response but decided to ignore it.

" Your wish, but what should I call you? Nobleman Jeon takes forever to call."

" Master is fine."

Taehyung cringed internally at the thought of calling the younger male before him master but still did it.

" Ok, master."

Jungkook couldn't help but feel a smirk form in the corner of his lips.

" Today, we shall learn about the dressing etiquettes of a Royal man. Ready?"

" I'm already dressed well according to the royal mandate, but sure."

" Can I see your wardrobe?"

Taehyung just nodded and led the master to his chamber. Jungkook took his sweet time admiring every corner of the hallway as he walked, clearly in awe of its grandeur. It was all so splendid that he'd imagined. His interest didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

" I'll show you around later."

" No thanks. Hara can do so."

Taehyung ticked his tongue in annoyance, " I have access to places Jeon Hara doesn't. If you wish, I could be your guide."

The offer was tempting. Visiting places in the palace that only the royals had access to sound too good of an opportunity to slip by.

"If you don't want, I can just-"

" Yes, I accept the offer!"

" You interrupt me way too often."

He turned around to confront Jungkook but soon regretted it on realizing, how close they were. The way Jungkook was on his face startled them both, so they moved back quickly. Without uttering a word, they both turned their heads and continued walking, pretending nothing had happened.