11

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

Mark reaches into his pocket to give Jeno a quick call.

"Jeno! Hey uhhh we have a little situation. You see- Doyoungie stumbled into the room I'm in with baby Hae and uh turns out he's a little!"

"Wait seriously? That's so cute! Wait- let me guess. You need help bringing them here?"

"Yeah....Two littles- I want to ask for your help but Lele, Nana, and Ren are little- I know Jisung won't take long to slip either."

"Uhhh I can drive to pick you guys up! You'll just need to be careful and try not to get caught by the other hyungs"

"I figured. Well then let me get these two babies ready and I'll meet you outside in five"

"Alright! I'll get everyone into the car and see you guys there"

"Thanks Jen!"

"No problem Marker"

Mark hangs up and proceeds to approach the two littles. "Doie? Hyuckie? Jeno's gonna come pick us up so we can head to our dorm. You guys excited to play?" Both littles giggle and nod excitedly. "Well then! Let's get going! But the other hyungs don't know. So we need to be as quiet as ninjas!" Once more both littles simply not. Doyoung stands up, stumbling a bit, and helps Hyuck stand up. "Good babies. Now let's go! Jeno should be here soon"

Mark leads both littles to the front of the building. Luckily not getting caught by anyone. Just as they exit they see Jeno pull up. He exits the car and helps guide Doyoung into the backseat as Mark helps Haechan. With that they all head back to the Dream dorm as cute littles giggle in the backseat while Encanto's tracks play.

"We have a lot of work ahead of us" Jeno says with his eye smile. Mark chuckles and nods. "They're all so cute and precious though so I don't mind" "You're whipped Mark" said boy playfully scoffs and hits Jeno's shoulder. "Don't act like you're not whipped Jen" "guilty as charged"

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °