1

⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡SM Entertainment has recently announced NCT2020

SM Entertainment has recently announced NCT2020. Now the 21 current members were well aware of this. They also know of the 2 new members that would be added to this comeback/debut. With that being said all 21 members have been called to a meeting in which they'd find out what they will be doing for the next few months leading up to NCT2020.

Getting to find out the various NCTU formations excited most members. It'd give everyone a chance to mix things up and work with members from other units. However, for a certain group of people, seeing the various formations just means more work and in top of that even more stress.

Taeyong being one of them. He looked around and walked up to the Misfit unit. He wasn't nervous because of what they would be doing, or the fact that he was gonna work with members he's never interacted with. No. He's nervous because he knew that in the next couple of days he won't get to slip into his headspace due to the amount of work he'd be getting. It scared him. He knew that just one day affected him greatly, but many days? Yeah he's screwed. He was well aware that if he'd over step his boundaries, or over stress/work himself he'd slip in no second. For someone like him it was inevitable for him NOT to over work himself. He couldn't afford that. Not when he wasn't even sure if the members of his own unit were to accept him, much less that they knew what Little Space/Age Regression is.

NCT2020 for him meant doubling, maybe even tripling his practice hours, his recording hours, and whatnot. He didn't know how long it'd take for him to let himself go and be what he loves the most. A little. However he did know that it would be long from now before he'd be able to comfort himself with the various stuffed animals he has.

⎈➶︎♡⎈➶︎♡⎈➶︎♡⎈➶︎♡⎈➶︎♡⎈➶︎♡⎈➶︎♡⎈➶︎♡⎈➶︎♡⎈