2

⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡Jaehyun's P

Jaehyun's P.O.V

Coming out of the meeting with the executives, and producers I noticed how tense Taeyong looked. I knew that the announcement of the new members and the new comeback was slowly starting to stress him. Being the leader of a twenty member group is already hard enough. I know our leader needs to find a healthy way to cope with all of that stress. So I'll look for a coping mechanism for him.

Once we all head back to our dorms, we all split into our rooms. I stay back and make sure that the kitchen is stocked with snacks, and supplies to cook. Once I check I head to my room and begin my research. About two hours into my research I hear a faint knock at my door. I get up and open seeing Taeyong at my door. "M-mind if I come in Jae?" he says as I step to the side. Nodding I let him walk in. "What's wrong Yongie?" I ask him as I grab his hand and pull him towards my bed. It's common for the two of us to hang out in our rooms. We do it so frequently that it's become a habit to be either in my room, or his room. 

I notice how his shoulders slump and he looks down. I immediately kneel in front of him  and cup his cheeks. "What's wrong baby?" Taeyong doesn't reply. Instead an inaudible whimper leaves his lips. I don't know why I called him baby. Seeing him in this state made something in me click. All I want is to make him smile. I want him to be okay. I feel the urge to swaddle him in a blanket. I don't understand why exactly I feel this way, but it feels so right. Shaking my thoughts off I sit next to Taeyong and set him on my lap. "Shh kiddo, just tell daddy what's wrong. I won't judge you." Once more I'm bewildered by the words that leave my mouth. 

I look to Taeyong and I see the child-like glow to his eyes. Seeing that, made me feel accomplished. I truly don't understand what I'm doing, and I also don't know why I called myself daddy, but seeing Taeyong visibly relax helped me relax. "m tired. So much is gonna happen now and it's stressf-fuw" I hear Taeyong mumble out as he nuzzles his face into my chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer to me. "I know princess. I know you're stressed. I'll help you alright? I don't want to see my little kitten sad" Once those words left my mouth Taeyong gives me a shy smile. I chuckle feeling content with myself and ruffle his hair. I'm gonna have to do more research to figure out what exactly it is that's going on with me. For now, I think I'll just enjoy my time with Taeyong. 

⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡

Jaehyun = Natural CG 

Taeyong = Little in hiding

Hotel = Trivago