8

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

Dreamies' Dorm

Today is the first day that NCT will be practicing for NCT2020. The groups found out what NCTU's line up will be for this comeback and went to their designated practices.

Chenle is with the 'From Home' unit along with Taeil, Kun, Doyoung, Yuta, Renjun, and Haechan.

Mark was found with the '90s Love' unit which included Ten, Winwin, Jeno, Yangyang, and sungchan. Haechan is also in this line up but was currently with the 'From Home' group.

Jaemin was with the 'Work It' unit along with Johnny, Jungwoo, Hendery, and Jisung. Yuta was also supposed to be with them but he's currently with the 'From Home' group.

Everyone was busy doing something. They worked day in and day out. They all rarely took breaks. The Dreamies were tired, stressed, hungry, and just over all upset. Upset at the fact that the littles in Dream couldn't slip.

Haechan was in a pissy mood. Renjun was too quiet. Chenle was moody. Jisung was not having it. To them everything felt wrong. Jaemin, Mark, and Jeno caught on quickly. Everyone saw how much their work was starting to affect the youngest members.

Everyone was doing what they were assigned to do. Maybe it's because of the stress, but it was too quiet. There wasn't the daily teasing from Haechan. Or the daily screaming/laughing from Chenle. Not even Jaemin's clingyness. It was just......tense.

That was until a certain group of boys started yelling at each other.

Jaemin and Haechan.

Those two ended up yelling so loud the other members were concerned for their vocal chords. Haechan though....he completely broke down. Loud, painful sobs left the boy as Mark quickly ran up to him to remove him from the situation.

Before Haechan broke down Jaemin looked about ready to throw hands, but seeing his friend crying with so much pain made him grow pale. He felt that silent tug on the back of his head urging him to slip into his headspace and run away from the situation. Yet he didn't want to give in. He was at a fight with his own self when Renjun and Jeno quickly realized what was happening with the younger.

Mark excused himself and took Haechan with him. Practice for the other members ended due to the incident and split their own ways.
_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °