14

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

Jeno's P.O.V

I left practice and make my way to the dorms. I feel so tired and drained, but before I try and get sleep I'll check in on the littles that stayed home. Mark and Renjun left for vocal and rap practice so they won't be back for a while. I'm worried of the disaster I'll find with five littles at home alone.

As I make my way to the door of the dorm I hear hushed voices. I recognize them, but one voice stood out to me. Another little? Who could it be?
I open the door to the dorm and I'm greeted with Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, and Doyoung all cuddled in the couch. I noticed Chenle and Doyoung were hugging someone else tightly. Taeyong hyung?

"What's going on here kids?" I asked and Haechan quickly walks up to me. "Neno! Yongie come an den we fin outs he awtho widdew wike us! he smoll baby wike jiji!" Ah Im guessing Yongie is in a very young headspace at the moment. "Is that so? Did you guys behave well?" All the littles nod and I smile no longer feeling tired. "Let me go get changed and I'll make you guys some snacks and food. I'm sure you're all hungry" Jaemin giggles and nods. "we weewy ungy!" Doyoung says as he slips his bunny paci back into his mouth. These littles will be the death of me. I'm literally surrounded in cuteness and innocence. My poor heart can't take this much.
_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °