5

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

Let's take a look at how the Dreamies are doing!

It appears that they're all doing a little better than their hyungs. 

"papa! nana nu wan shawe!!" a very cute little says as he pulls on the hem of Mark's shirt. "na twu! daddy! he wyin!!" A very angry Nana says as he stomps his way to Jeno. "i nu lie papa! I pwomis!" tiny Haechan says as he makes grabby hands towards Mark. "i hungwyyyyyyyyy" Renjun whines as he crawls to Jeno. Jeno picks up both Renjun and Jaemin. Both littles squeal and cling onto their caregiver. "My little cuties" He says as he hugs them both tightly. Mark also picks up a whiny Haechan and carries him to the kitchen. "Let's get you all fed. Jisung! C'mere bud!" Mark says as he sets Haechan down on the floor. Jisung waddles into the kitchen and sits next to Haechan. "You both hungry kiddos?" Mark asks the littles. The two nod and Mark starts making them both a bottle and a light snack. "uncew markie? wen mommy come back?" Jisung asks as he plays with the wings of his yellow chick stuffy. "In about an hour baby chick. Why don't you go play with Hyuck, Nana, and Renjun while I prepare some snacks?" Jisung nods and quickly takes Haechan's hand running off to their playroom. Mark smiles and continues to prepare the snacks and drinks for the littles. 

Jeno walks into the kitchen to help Mark as the littles play. "What do you think about the new members and the comeback?" Mark smiles and starts to cut up some apples. "I think I'll enjoy it! I mean it is extra work, but it's not something I'm not used to" Jeno chuckles and starts pouring some milk into sippy cups. "I'm more worried about the babies. With this full group comeback it means more work and less time to regress. We all know they can't go long without slipping. I mean it is their preferred way of living anyways." Mark says as he places the apple slices onto small tiger plates. 

Before Jeno can answer a giggly little comes into the kitchen. "daddy! huwy! we hungy!!
 Jeno smiles and ruffles Jaemin's hair. "We'll be there in a second baby. Now go back to playing with the others." Jaemin giggles and runs back to the playroom. "Let's hurry and get back to them Mark." Jeno chuckles and pats Mark's back. "Let's get going then." 

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °