Help Me

I've come to a small predicament as I'm rewriting this book.

I'm sure you're all aware of the Lucas situation. Some people are siding with the accuser. Others with Lucas. There are others, like myself, that are simply neutral. Now this is resulting to be a small problem for me as a writer. When I write about people in real life, it does not mean I really ship people together, or that I see them the way I portray them in my stories. Not long ago I saw a fellow writer post an announcement on this and I fully agree with what they said. I, as a writer write about people like idols because it's 100% easier to give people a visual of characters than if it was a person I make up.

Now because of this there could be some issues. Like the Woojin situation. Lots of people felt uncomfortable with people writing about him. The same could be said about Lucas. Hence why i'm in this predicament. I write as a form of entertainment and as a way to cope. That doesn't mean I won't put your opinions first. You guys are the readers. Therefore I will let you guys decide what I do with Lucas. You have three options. I won't continue to write any NCT stories until I have a solid decision from you all, because again YOU guys are the readers. You guys are the ones that sit and give the authors support. So here are your choices:

Keep Lucas

If you choose this then it means he'll stay in all my stories. Nothing will change in regards to ships, plot, character development etc.

Make an OC with Lucas' name

If you choose this then it means the OC I make will have Lucas' name. This not only includes his stage name, but his birth names too. Anything else about Lucas(Like his age, likes, dislikes, etc.) will change to how I see fit. This will however take some time. I might even have to rewrite my stories once more.

Delete Lucas

If you choose this then Lucas will 100% no longer be in my stories. This also means that I will have to unpublish the books with NCT/WayV/OT23 characters in them so I can edit them.

Please let me know what you guys would want me to do. I'm asking you all to make this decision because I care about your opinions. Until then this book and all other NCT books will be on hold until further notice. Any book I am currently writing with NCT will continue since I had no plans to include any other members besides 127 and Dream.