7

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

NCT127 Dorm

Taeyong and Jaehyun had spent all night researching. They came up with a list of rules, rewards, and punishments for little Taeyong. They also came up with a schedule for little Taeyong. Now that they finished Taeyong and Jaehyun laid cuddled up in bed. Taeyong was fast asleep, but Jaehyun wasn't. He slowly and carefully got off the bed. Once he made sure Taeyong was still sleeping he left the room, of course closing the door so Taeyong isn't disturbed. 

Jaehyun heads to the living room and sits on the couch. He stays there with his head up and eyes closed. That calm sensation doesn't last long because someone jumps on top of him. Jaehyun is startled and quickly catches the person. "Doyoung! Oh! Jaehyun i'm sorry about him!" Taeil says as he quickly picks Doyoung up. By the way Doyoung is clinging to Taeil and giggling Jaehyun can tell that Doyoung is a little. "He's a little" Jaehyun says as he smiles. Doyoung makes grabby hands towards Jaehyun. Jaehyun smiles brightly and holds him. "Seems little DoYo likes you!" Taeil says as he watches Doyoung with a proud and fond smile. 

"How do you know about little space anyways Jae?" Taeil asks as he sits next to Jaehyun. "Oh! I have my own little" Taeil looks at Jaehyun with wide eyes. "Really? I didn't take you to be the caregiver type. I mean not 100% at least. Doyoung has told me that you have a calming aura" Jaehyun chuckles. "So i've been told!" "Who's your little anyways?" Jaehyun smiles brightly and gives Doyoung back to Taeil. "Follow me! My baby is in my room" With that Taeil and Doyoung head to Jaehyun's room.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °