Chapter Twelve: Transformation

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYSS I WAS EXTREMELY BUSY. ANYWAY HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER! Btw If you have any questions or suggestions for the story, please message me and I'd love to hear them out :D Thank you all!

________________________________________________________

"B-But sir. . . I-"

His look sharpened with a glare. I perked up immediately once I knew he was clearly annoyed. If you piss off Mr. Lee Soo Man, you will regret it. Once he knew I terrified, he cleared his throat and spoke

"Luka, this SM building where you clearly reside at for now is not free for you just because your brother is a member of EXO. This building is home to world class korean artists that I am sure you have heard of and did actually see them personally being here

I am very sorry to say this, but I will not allow to stay here any longer if you do not cooperate with my small terms of service."

I pursed my lips as my pupils drew to the floor. Mr. Lee Soo Man continued

"All I ask from you is to model with Oh Sehun. It's not so hard now, is it? You don't know how many people would love to be in your place."

My ears absorbed every word he said while my mind processed them clearly. We both continued to stand in front of each other.

Finally, he gave me straight eye contact and smiled "So Luka, what do you say now?"

. . .

"Yah Sehun, you're so lucky." Chen announced while all members were having their hair and make up done, their faces never leaving the front of the mirror "Why are you the only one who gets to model with a girl?"

Xiumin chuckled "He's the youngest yet he gets the most action out of all of us. Such a shame. . ."

Baekhyun grumbled "I swear this is so not fair."

"Sometimes SM can be so biased." Kris said turning to the next page on the book he was reading

Sehun rolled his eyes and continued to watch his hairdresser style his hair in the desired way possible "I don't really care, I don't even understand why it had to be me."

"What, is it because you're not into girls?" Kai smirked "Or do you actually prefer men?"

Sehun tensed up. He wanted throw a fist at Kai. The whole room fell silent except with the sound of hair dryers, hair sprays, and more sounds here and there.

Sehun had a sour look on his face "Whatever."

"Yah Kai, don't be such a douche." D.O. remarked "Can't you be a little bit more sensitive?"

"I didn't think he'd actually take it seriously." He answered "Because I think we all know he likes an actual girl already."

Before anyone else could say anything, the photoshoot manager quickly burst through the door "Everyone done with hair and make up? Everyone? Great! Now you boys can changed and make it snappy, thank you!"

Everyone stood up up their seats and gave thanks to the hair and make up artists who did a fantastic job on their looks. Almost everyone exited. Just as Kai was about to too, Sehun grabbed him by the shoulder "You know Jongin, sometimes you just have to learn to shut the fuck up."

Kai shrugged his hand away "Shut up about Luhan? We all know you like him anyway, what's the-"

"I'm not talking about Luhan, Kai."

They both paused for a moment. Kai continued to stare at him "Then who?"

"I'm talking about liking a girl. After all, I think you all know I actually like one anyway."

. . .

"Are you Luka, sister of Luhan?" The make up artist asked me while preparing all the needed materials

"W-Well, yeah-"

"Of course of course, you're famous around the SM building and the fandom! How could I not know!"

I forced a smile and laugh "Hahaha, yeah. . ." Fuck my life

As she blowdried my hair, she continued asking me questions "So do you have a boyfriend yet?"

I tried my best not to act so startled. Well, tried "No! I don't like men- I mean no. Not yet."

She laughed "Well aren't you a little cutie. But are you interested in anyone?"

Now it was my turn to return the laugh "Nah, I don't think so. I actually like the single life."

"Tch, that's what they all say. I'm sure a gorgeous girl like you has many admirers."

After she did all the final touches on my hair and make up, she wiped off the sweat from her forehead and rested a hand on her hip, staring at me like some work of art "Perfect! Now let's get you changed!"

. . .

"Now, Oh Sehun will have his photoshoot first once the model gets here since we can't keep her waiting for long." The director said "All the boys here?"

"Yes, sir! We're all here!" Suho replied back with a grin

"Great! Now can Oh Sehun step forward please?"

Members pushed Sehun forward while others stepped back. Sehun looked back at them giving them nasty looks before facing the director of the shoot "What."

"Do you have any questions?"

"Yeah, when I'm done, can I leave?"

"Wh-What-"

"Sehun!" Suho stepped forward and smacked his shoulder "Be polite and show respect!"

"No no, it's alright!" The director flipped through pieces of paper from his clipboard and read it "Mr. Lee Soo Man said if Sehun is refusive, those who can model with the female are Kai and Xiumin due to fan service."

The both of them from the back seemed alright with the idea of taking Sehun's place. Sehun was even glad "Yes please! Either one of them can-"

Before Sehun could finish, the director turned around and exclaimed "Oh, looks like the the model's already here!"

My hair was temporarily dyed jet black, a matching black dress that was two or three inches above my knee paired along with black mesh or net stockings and finally, four inched killer heels. Everyone's jaw dropped. If I was a guy again, I think I would have a crush on myself.

"Luka?!" Suho screeched "I-Is that you?! You look. . . Look-"

"Like a prostitute, I know."

Why me, life.

Why.

Everyone continued to be appalled by my sudden transformation. The director seemed satisfied with my look and turned to Sehun "Well. . . I guess she does look a bit inappropriate for a young one like you."

Sehun was still speechless

"I'll volunteer to model with you, Luka!" Kai happily said raising his hand

"B-Bwo?!"

"Hmm. . . If Kai agrees to do it, then why not." The director said " So are you okay with modeling with Kai instead of Sehun?"

"Y-Yeah. . . I guess?"

"Perfect! Now Sehun, you-"

"Wait." Sehun finally blurted out of nowhere "I'll do it. I'll model with Luka."