Chapter Twenty: Returning From The Tour

HAPPY TWENTIETH CHAPTER GUYS!!! Believe it or not, we only have about five or less more chapters to go until this story is done :((( I'm super sorry but the late update, but anyway, enjoy reading!

____________________________________________

Two Months Later. . .

A day.

One more day before EXO comes back from their tour of two months.

Honestly, I didn't know what to feel. After what happened, things won't ever be the same between Sehun and I, especially since he has no idea that I'm actually Luhan. But that's not what I'm most concerned about.

That 'Unknown' number hasn't ever texted or called back in my original phone for three months. That text about me having to be a girl for a hundred days still bothers me, and for I having to make the choice on the hundredth.

I knew I wanted to turn back into a boy.

But now,

Now, I don't even know.

"Yah Luhan, you look kinda pale." Victoria called to my attention, looking up from her phone "We all know you're excited for Sehun's return, but you don't seem too happy about that."

I stood up from my bed, running a hand through my hair "Oh, uh, it's nothing. I- I'm just a bit nervous."

"Nervous for what?!" Sulli exclaimed "I actually support the both of you in your complicated relationship! You know, we should-"

"Sulli, you know you can't just act like their 'complicated relationship' is all butterflies, sunshine, and rainbows!" Luna argued "First, you have the fans, media, and EXO to worry about, and second, HE'S LUHAN THAT TURNED INTO A GIRL AND SEHUN DOESN'T KNOW THAT!"

F(x) was aware of what happened between us. I got a lot of mixed reactions from every member, but nonetheless, they supported me with whatever choice I wanted to make.

"Luna has a point." I sighed "Anyway, you guys better get going or you'll be late for your fan signing event."

"Oh shoot, yeah we better!" Victoria and the rest got up from their places and headed to the door "We'll see ya later, Luhan! We hope for the best!"

And with that, they exited the door followed by the sound of it being shut.

What am I going to do. . . All what Luna said was right. I'll just think of something once the next two weeks are up.

I scavenged through my bag to look for my real phone. Once again, it was flooded with missed calls and loads of texts. I scrolled down my contacts to find the Unknown number and read through it's text again.

'Greetings Luhan,

You are aware of your current situation about your gender. You will be given the choice to turn back into a boy in the 100th day of being a girl. But if you choose not to choose to turn back into a boy on that same day, you will forever remain a girl.

May your choice be a wise one -Unknown '

I read it over and over again, absorbing every word. I finally got enough out of it and closed my phone. I placed it on top the table and instead got the phone Sehun gave me. I unknowingly smiled just holding it and reading through our texts over the months.

"I should go out and do something for him." I said to myself "After all, I have a whole day to think of something."

I tucked the phone back into my pocket and quickly headed out the door.