Chapter Four: 'Unknown'

IT'S CRAZY HOW THIS HAS REACHED 500 VIEWS AND 60 VOTES!! :DD So, uh, some people asked what a 'Morning Wood' was ._. It's kinda inappropriate, so search it on google o_o Yeahhh. . . Lol, thanks guys ^^

____________________________________________________________

"What?" I blatantly questioned as an immediate respond. I started laughing because- because I really think I was just hearing things! In between nervous chuckles, I manage to let out another question "F-For a second, I thought you said you have a crush on L-Luhan?"  

Sehun's face never changed, and remained in a dead serious expression. The pair of cold eyes that he always stared at me with met my gaze again. I quickly came to notice, toning my laughter down little by little "Please tell me I heard that wrong." 

"You didn't." He answered "I do like your brother, or if he even is your brother, a lot." 

The blood from my face drained out, my palms and forehead began forming beads of sweat, and all of sudden, I found it so hard to swallow my saliva, dying my throat. Is he kidding or just out of his mind?! Sehun. . . Likes me?! Is he gay?! "I-I don't believe you! Y-You're just making this all up to freak me out!"

"I knew I shouldn't have told you." He muttered, hiding his face away from me from embarrassment "Do me a favor and hit your head against the wall so you'll forget everything." 

"How can I forget something as scarring as that!" I responded, forgetting for a moment that instead of being Luhan, I am now Luka. I stood up from the floor, and began going around in circles while unconsciously murmuring things to myself before going into another outburst "A-Are you gay?!"

"I am not gay!" Sehun exclaimed "I just. . . Happen to like him."

Sehun likes me. Sehun likes me. Sehun likes me! I'm a straight guy! I-I can't be with him, even I wanted to! Now I'm technically not a boy, but this is just insane! Thousands of another questions ran through my head, but I could only ask so much "Does the other members of EXO know?!" 

"Yeah, they do." He replied "This has been going on for a year, and they never brought it up since Luhan was around. He doesn't know and he should never know. But since he's gone because of you,"

He glared at me, and held it. Instead of being intimidated by him, I stared back at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence. Now nothing can ever scare me more than what I just heard. Sehun released his stare from me, and softened up, shifting around on his place "I am a bit thankful that he's out of my mind for a while. But I still hate you. Because of you, Luhan's missing and fans are furious." 

"But but but. Y-You're a guy!" I continued on, still finding it so hard to grasp. Just imagine: One of your closest friends and co-workers, being gay for you! I'm sure the fans wouldn't have any problem with it, but I do! Omo. . . "I- Luhan's not gay! Nor bi! Nor homo!"

"That's why he shouldn't know, you stupid girl!" He grew tired with my complaints, rudely but straightforwardly answering me  "And I'm counting on you to keep it."

Is Sehun dead serious? Is he not joking about this whole thing?! "I-If this is a joke. . . Please cut it out. You win, okay?! I'll never bother you again!"

"I wish I could say that too, but I'm not joking around." Sehun answered with a straight face, seeming to get more and more annoyed by me "This is the first and last time you'll hear something like this from me, and you shall never bring it up."

"O-Okay. . . And what if I do? What if I tell others, even your fans, about it?"

He stood up from the floor on his side of the room, walking towards my direction. I slowly backed away from him, but he just keep walking towards me. Few seconds later, my back was already touching one end of the wall, while he was already in front of me. Sehun slammed his hand on the mirror, right beside my face and famously glared at me "Spread this, and you're dead."