Chapter Seventeen: How To Tell The Media

WE HIT A THOUSAND OF YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS GUYSS!! I guess the reason why I'm more happy about the comments than my reads or votes is because I get to see how you feel about the story and that makes me super happy ^_^ So thank thank thank you all so much! Enjoy reading!

_____________________________________________

"Hy-Hyung, I-I can explain!" Sehun stuttered as Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly exited the scene

Out of frustration and stress, Suho pinched the bridge of his nose and walked back and forth in a circle going a moderately fast pace, muttering some curse words in hangul "H-How- When- Where- DON'T EXPLAIN IT ME, EXPLAIN TO THE MEDIA AND MR. SOO MAN!"

Sehun's jaw tightened. Sweat dripped down from his forehead to his jaw line, thinking about how much trouble he already caused. Before he could respond with anything, Suho took a deep breath and rubbed both his hands against face "Tell Luka to come here."

"Why?! Sh-She didn't do anything wrong, it's all my fault! I-"

Sehun didn't get to finish. Suho walked right up to him and gave him a slap on his right cheek, leaving Sehun to flinch.

Suho clutched his fist "Don't talk back at me. When I tell you to bring her here, you follow. Now go, don't you think you caused enough trouble for all of us?"

They both stared at each other. Sehun finally faced the floor and nodded, then left the room.

The other nine members gathered in their dining area, staring at the laptop which such news that Chanyeol and Baekhyun delivered to the rest of them. As they saw Sehun, everyone took once glance at him, frowned, and looked away.

Except for two.

Xiumin walked right up to Sehun and patted him on the shoulder "That was a bold move."

"It was a stupid one." Sehun said without looking back at his hyung "Among all the people, I thought you would hate me the most. You like her after all."

"It's not a stupid one because you followed what your heart told you to do." Xiumin smiled, patting him one last time without ever answering him and left to go to his room.

Meanwhile, Kai never kept his eyes off Sehun. He stared back at him, not knowing what to feel about his presence. He was the one partly responsible for all the trouble Sehun's gotten into.

Kai walked towards him "I never knew you would be so idiotic."

"Says the one who started saying shit about me." Sehun snarled back

"I give up already. You win."

After saying those last words, Kai walked away to go elsewhere. Once this happened, all the other members gathering departed and scattered around their dorm like nothing happened. With this, Sehun left the dorm.

. . .

"LUKA! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS?!" Victoria screamed, shoving her phone up my face.

My eyes squinted from the bright light, seeing that I just woke up. My eyes grew wider which each word I read. I quickly grabbed her the phone from his hands and read it thoroughly, my heart palpitating greatly with each second passing by.

"Yah, what happened last night?!" Amber asked, staring at her own phone probably reading the same thing as we all were.

I was speechless "H-How did they. . ."

"If you think about it, it's not as bad as it seems." Sulli remarked "I mean, at least HunHan is real now lol."

"Lol, THE THING IS THE FANS DON'T KNOW IT'S LUHAN!" Luna screeched "THEY SEE HER AS A MODEL AND LUHAN'S LITTLE SISTER."