Chapter Nine: Sehun, Xiumin, and Kai! Oh my!

I AM INCREDIBLEY SORRY FOR SUCH THE LATE UPDATE O_O So many of you guys were voting and commenting and etc. about me updating. The more I read the comments, I felt guiltier and guiltier XD Tank yew for da 400 votes and 6,000 reads! K, enjoy! ^^

______________________________________________

"Hey Sehun." Kai called out to him, making his head perk up from his phone. Sehun was stuck in the dorm again as a punishment, so Kai just came for a friendly visit  "What were you doing with Luka. . . Uh, you know. Outside?"

"Hmm? What makes you ask that?" 

Kai's cheeks grew hot as he got the nearest magazine and started flipping through pages "C-Cause you're quite mean to her and I-I was afraid if you'd do something bad again." 

"I'm not as mean as before because-" Sehun cut his own sentences off with an unsure expression on his face 

Kai was now more curious than ever "Not as mean as before? You didn't trust her and said you never will just last week or so. I'm just wondering. . . What your relationship with her is." 

"L-Like?"

"There's this strange feeling," He started "You both seem like complete enemies. . . But it's like something happened between the two of you that made you seem so close too. Your actions don't say much, but it's clearly in your eyes." 

Sehun grew silent and focused back to his phone, scrolling unintentionally. Kai, again, waited impatiently "Hey. Why don't you answer me-" 

Just in time, Sehun's cellphone ringtone set off, which played the chorus of 'Growl'. He quickly stood up "Jongin! I, er, have to take this call because it's my-" He checked the contact's name, which flashed 'Noona' "My sister. I'll. . . Just go now." 

He scurried off, grabbing a jacket hanging from a chair, since he knew it would be so cold outside, and set off to the door to leave. Leaving Kai, he rolled his eyes and shook his head. 

"What is. . . Really up between you two?" 

. . .

"Noona! What is it?!" Sehun yelled through the phone "Why are you calling so late at night?!"

"Can't a sister check on her little brother?!" Sejung screamed in return "And I wanted to check on how you and my future sister-in-law were doing!" 

"Sister in- You mean Luka?! I thought you already knew we both weren't dating!?" 

"Does it look like I'm stupid, of course I know that now!" She sighed after her exclamation and proceeded to talk "But. . . Are your feelings really real?"

Sehun quinted his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows "Wh-What?"

"I said do you like her! As in for real! I've been keeping an eye on you two, and even if you both weren't really dating, maybe you do really like her!" 

"P-Please! No human being in this galaxy would want to end up with. . . With that!" He exclaimed "P-Plus. . .I kinda, uh, like someone else already. . ." 

Sejung didn't bother to ask because she didn't know it would be a guy, and she thought it's one of those bitchy and slutty girls. She sighed "Aish, whatever. But I'm warning you. . . If you don't get her, someone else will." 

"I told you, no one in this ga-" Sejung ended the call before she could let Sehun finish his sentence. 

He frustratedly tucked it back in his pocket, then let out a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair "N-No one would ever like that stupid girl. . . Y-Yeah, no one."