Chapter Two: Crush

GUYS, I SERIOUSLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY!!! It already has reached 100 views, so thank you guys so much! 

_______________________________________________________

. . .

"Wow, it's really late. . ." Sulli said, staring out the window

I looked through the glass pane she was so focused on, and started to be mesmerized by how many stars were dotted and scattered across the black yet tinted blue sky. My stare then shifted to the crescent moon, pigmented yellow rather than plain white than it usually was. I remember when I used to look up at the sky after late performances and events with EXO. It does saddens me that I can't be with them at the moment.

Sulli spoke again, and snapped me out of the state of spacing out and drowning in my own thoughts "Luhan, you can stay here in our dorm since it isn't very safe for you to go back to yours."

"Stay. . . Here?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows "I may be a girl now, but I'm really more comfortable staying with guys since I was boy for 24 years." 

"Yah, don't be stupid!" Victoria scolded, flicking my forehead "If you were to go back to your dorm, who do you think will suspect something?" 

I flinched from the impact, letting out a short 'Ow' and rubbing my forehead from the impact. As I began to open my mouth to answer her question, she quickly pressed her forefinger against my lips "Yeah, that's right. Sehun. We're not doing this for your comfort, but for your identity." 

I was about to protest against her again, but knowing Victoria, I don't think I'm going to convince her anytime soon. I sighed as a sign that she won this fight against me, making a smile creep up on her face. I conceded to her "You're right, you're right. But I left all my clothes there. What am I supposed to wear?"

"You could always borrow some of our clothes!" Luna exclaimed with glee, and pointed to their white sliding-door closets full of girly things 

My eyes widened in horror while I vigorously shook my head "N-No! You m-mean I'm supposed t-to wear-" 

"Bras, panties, skirts, shorts? Yeah, those kinds of things." Amber shuddered, sticking her tongue out

"But. . . But-" 

"Take a shower and change into this and get some sleep. We're all tired and f(x) has a performance tomorrow." Victoria stood up from her place, forcibly handing me a set of pajamas, and pushed me inside their bathroom, slamming the door behind her as soon as I was in a reasonable distance away from it.

"I'm supposed to be manly." I finished my previous sentence, staring at myself through the mirror, then back at the pajamas hanged on my arm "Aigoo, what am I supposed to do?!" 

I showered trying to not to look at my feminine body, and actually yelped and apologize when I accidentally touched a part of my body. Even taking a bath is a major challenge. I decided to let the water run and drip all over myself, just like my thoughts never seeming to stop. Will I ever turn into EXO's Luhan again? Or do I have to remain as his fake sister for the rest of my life. . .

I finished up and quickly changed into the clothes Victoria gave me, which surprisingly fit me quite well. It was just matching pink PJ's with small red patterned hearts all over them. Nothing too embarrassing, I guess. 

I quickly exited the bathroom, drying my dripping wet hair with another towel I found hanging around the bathroom. "Yah, do any of you have a-" I quickly stopped when I realized that all four of them were sleeping soundly. 

"Are they all that tired?" I whispered to myself, continuing to stare at them "They do have a performance tomorrow, and not to mention they helped me hide this secret. . . I should thank them."