Chapter Ten: Typical Him

Happy tenth chapterrr!! *confetti pops out* YAY! It's been really fun writing this fanfic even if I'm kinda embarrassed of it >_> But hey, because of you guys, I plan on continuing it to da end~ I'm guessing this will end in about twenty more chaps (A long way to go). Thank you for the 600 votes and 9,000 reads! ^^

________________________________________________________

"You."

I stared at him blankly and blinked twice "Bwo?"

"I. . . Said I like. . . You. But, uhm," Xiumin's face dropped as you stared at floor below us "You seem to like someone else."

"Y-Yah, I said I don't like anyone. . ." I already knew I was going to create more trouble. Minseok likes me?! Maybe I should just tell him I'm Luhan and. . . "A-Are you sure that you like me?!"

That was a wrong move. 

"Is it so wrong to? I just couldn't help it. . . You know, you remind me way too much of Luhan. Maybe I just miss him, in a friend way, and you just act exactly like him. Not one ever acts like that around Sehun, except him." 

I nervously looked around, tapping my foot. What was I supposed to say? Tell him I love him and we should date? Reject him and never ever talk to him again?! What would a girl do. . .

"Xiumin, uh, you've been the nicest to me ever since I went here from Ch-China. You're really like a brother to me, but I know you're very busy. So, for now, we'll just be friends and I'll. . . Think about it." 

He did what I didn't expect him to do: Smiled and patted my head "Okie doks. Take your time. I really am busy. See you around, Lulu." 

. . . LULU?! "YAH, I REALLY DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED THAT!!!" 

"Really?  Luhan didn't either." He kissed the top of my head, then ruffled my hair "You both are too cute." 

Without another word, he left. I quickly touched the top of my head and shuddered. I dont really know what to feel since he's always like that around me when I was a boy. Suddenly, a cold hand grabbed my arm and pulled me around the corner, letting my back hit against the wall. 

And of course it was Sehun. He does not know how to treat girls properly.

"What. Was that." He barked

"What was what? I didn't do anything wrong." I sarcastically let out a gasp, since I already knew he was eavesdropping "Were you spying on us?!"

"So. Are you 'thinking about it'?" Sehun ignored what I said "The answer to this is already obvious."

"Well. . . Minseok is really handsome."

"Minseok?! You're calling him by his real name?! You two aren't married!" 

"And he is kind. And strong. And the exact opposite of you." A smile was already plastered on my face "Hmm. Yeah, the answer is pretty obvious."

Sehun's eyes widened at me "First of all! I am clearly more handsome than him! Second," His face grew even more surprised once he remembered something "He kissed you! And he's four years older than you! That's considered pedophealia!"

"Pedophealia?! There are people who are married and they're ten years apart!"

"By the time Xiumin learned how to use a fork and spoon, and could recite the alphabet, we were born." He crossed his arms "You know I'm your age." 

I sighed and checked my imaginary wrist watch "If you're done now, can I leave." 

"Third, he can't call you Lulu! That's Luhan's nickname, not yours! Nor can he call you anything else! And. . . and. . . Don't call him by his real name!" 

"If you're getting so worked up about it, you can go to 'Xiumin' and tell him all the things you told me now. Geez, I don't why you're getting so mad, you don't care about me anyway."

Sehun pursed his lips and sighed "You know. . . You attract too much boys, wear less revealing clothing." 

I hit his arm and screamed "UGH, I HATE YOU YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!!"

He actually grinned and laughed while rubbing his arm "Hey, I didn't do anything!"

I smiled and shook my head "I don't think you're that bad of a guy as you were before. . . You should, uh, get a girlfriend."

"Yeah. . . Uh, okay." Sehun smiled "It's not that bad having a normal conversation with you either. And you're clearly not as bad as I thought."

"So you don't hate me anymore?" 

"Maybe. By the way, I think you forgot something."

"What?"

Sehun bent down and quickly pecked my lips "Thanks for the kiss this morning, you stupid girl." 

___________________________________________________

SHORTEST. CHAPTER. EVER. Ooooh, Luhan's in deep shit now XD I have exams this week, no inspiration other than this, and imagines to update later (maybe) T.T I'm so sorry if you were expecting something longer! Promise it will be in the next chap! ^^