Chapter Twenty Two: Luhan's Choice

BEFORE ANYTHING, I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR 5,000 VOTES!! wOW. Honestly, 5,000 votes was my goal once I was finished with this fanfic, bUT YOU GUYS JUST MADE IT AN EARLY MIRACLE SO THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN. As I said in the last chapter, this is the second to the last chapter I will be posting :((( But I won't keep you waiting! Enjoy reading!

_______________________________________________

Today was the day.

Well, almost the day.

It has been 13 days since Sehun knew about me being Luhan, meaning tomorrow is actually the day I get to choose whether to stay as a girl or return as a guy. The thing I'm guilty about the most is that I never told Sehun that tomorrow would be the hundredth day already.

And in all honesty, I don't know what to choose.

If I returned as a guy, I would return my normal life as an EXO member. But if I stayed as a girl, I could actually be happy with Sehun and maybe even pursue my acting career. I mean, for the past three months now I'm actually used to being a girl, maybe this isn't so bad. . .

"I should go to the EXO dorm." I said to myself, getting up from my bed "Sehun could probably help me sort out my decision. . ."

. . .

"Good morning, Sehun." Suho greeted followed by a yawn while rubbing his eye awake "You're unusually up early."

Seeing Suho yawned, Sehun also let out a small yawn and put down his breakfast, consisting of a sandwich and a couple of eggs, on the table, grabbing a chair to sit on "Morning, hyung. I have a pretty big day today."

"Oh?" He poured himself two glasses of coffee in unseasonal Christmas mugs, and sat down across Sehun, offering him a glass as he took one of his own "Why, what's up?"

"Well, Luha- er- I mean Luka texted me that she would stop by the dorm to tell something, so I'm just getting ready and stuff."

Before Suho could say anything, consistent knocks against the door was heard. Taking his first and last sip of the coffee while biting off a part of his sandwich, Sehun stood up from the chair and quickly dashed to their front door.

He opened the door "Hey Luhan."

I gave him a small wave "Hey. Did I come here too early?" Being that it was seven in the morning

"Nah, come in and have some breakfast if you didn't yet." Sehun stepped aside for me to enter

I did as he gestured and followed him to our dining area, seeing Suho making him comfortable. As he saw me, he put his mug of coffee down and smiled "Good morning, Luka."

"Good morning Su- hyu- oppa. . ." After my little fumble, I swear I heard Sehun trying not to fall to the fall laughing his ass off

"So you had something to tell?"

Before I could say a word, Sehun spoke for me "Yeah. . . It's about Luhan actually. . . You see, all this time, Luka is actually-"

I clasped his mouth over with my hand before he could speak furthermore "A chinese stripper!"

That came out wrong. I have no idea why I said stripper instead of singer.

They both stared at me with the blankest expressions ever. Like how you would react when you don't know how to. My face heated out out of embarrassment "Th-That's not what I meant! I-"

"Wow, uh," Suho had a loss of words, being confused as ever "That's. . . Uh, if you really love and- and enjoy doing that, then. . . That's great! Luhan must be. . . Very proud."

Sehun the annoying asshole again tried to contain all his laughter built up inside him, slipping up a few times which I think he did on purpose. I gave him a death stare, while he just acted all innocent as a reply. I spoke through my teeth "Excuse me Suho, can I talk to Sehun in private?"

"Oh, right, sure. . ." He answered. I guess he was in trauma by my mistake.

I pulled Sehun's sleeve all the day to his room. I let go of him and quickly closed and locked the door behind me. He sat down on his bedside with a sly smirk up on his face "What? Are you gonna give me a private strip tease?"

I walked up to him and punched his arm "NO YOU IDIOT, WHY WERE YOU GONNA TELL SUHO THAT I WAS LUHAN?!"

As his laughter died down, he sat up straight as replied "Weren't you supposed to tell him that? And the others?"

"What- No! I meant that I supposed to tell YOU something!"

"Oh. . . I'm really sorry about that then. . . What is it?"

I sat down next to him and took a deep breath "You read the text in my phone right? When you first found out that I was actually Luhan?"

He finally figured out this was serious and answered that way "Yeah, what about it?"

"Well. . . It said that I had to choice whether to stay as a girl, or return as a guy on the hundredth day."

Sehun faced me and looked at me as if he was eager to hear more on what I was telling him "Yeah, I read that part. So- So when is the hundredth day?"

"You know I turned into a girl when I tried to avoid you in the shower, right?"

He nodded and never broke eye contact with me.

"That was basically the first day."

"So. . . When is the last day?"

I was nervous to tell him. And very very scared to. I let out a deep breath, let out a nervous chuckle, and pursed my lips for a moment "Tomorrow. Tomorrow I have to make the choice, meaning midnight today. . . It's all up to me."

Sehun didn't say a word. He broke our eye contact and stared down at the floor, clasping his hands together "So what are you going to choose?"

"I think. . . I think I'm going to stay as a girl."