Final Chapter: The Hundredth Day

"You. . . Want to stay as a girl?" Sehun questioned "Why's that?"

"I thought about it." I merely answered while letting out a deep breath I've been storing "You know, it won't be such a bad idea to stay like this. I can say that Luhan left EXO, and I can just be an actor- actress in China, and-"

"Wait wait wait." He interrupted. I paused and looked at him, waiting for him to continue. He stared back at me "You want to leave EXO?"

"Well, you wouldn't understand." I broke eye contact with him and looked down at my feet again, gripping the bed sheets we were staying on "I. . . I really wanted to act. When Yifan left, he-"

"N-No, that's not what I meant. You know, you can always return as a boy, leave EXO, and start your acting career. Why. . . Why would you still want to stay as a girl?"

I was afraid he'd ask that. I remained not to look at Sehun "It's just that I think I've gotten used to being a girl. . . Periods aren't so bad when you get used to them, and-"

"And?" I could feel his eyes burrowing their way in me, waiting for a straight answer that I've been avoiding

"And I want to stay like this with you." I finally answered, facing him "I love you, Sehun. Isn't it better that I stay like this for us? We could actually be together, also-"

"Wait, you want to stay as a girl, just for me?"

There was silence for a few moments. It took that long for me to reply "It's what I really want." I mumbled

Sehun sighed, running a hand through his hair. There was another moment of sheer silence "I don't want you to choose to stay like this just because of me."

"But-"

"It's simply because I fell in love with you as my best friend, as a guy."

Before I could say anything else, he started speaking again "And it's not only that, Luhan. There's something else and I'm sure you're completely aware of it."

I didn't say anything and faced down. He noticed my behavior and spoke for me instead "You are, or were, a straight guy. If you turned into a girl, then you'd be a straight girl. You probably only like me now because you are one."

"But I don't want to stop having feelings for you."

"But this isn't who you are. I said that I fell in love with the guy you are-"

I interrupted him "But you actually loved me when I was Luka! Wh-What's the difference if I turn back to a guy or if I stay as a girl?!"

"It's not that I only love you as a guy, Luhan! It doesn't work like that! Of course I actually have feelings for you as a girl, up until now!" He exclaimed back and faced me "It's that all this time, your feelings might be fake for me because you're a girl! I don't want you to love me just now just because you're a girl, I want you to love me ever since you were a guy, ever since we were friends, ever since you were yourself!"

I remained silent. I didn't know what to say. He took a deep breath and stared away "I know you're scared because you might lose all your feelings for me even if you don't want to. But if you do. . . Then it was never meant to be.

So please, for you, for me, for EXO, don't stay a girl. Return as a guy, leave EXO, and follow your dreams."

"You do realize I won't get to see you and the others for quite a long time?" I said, my voice cracking

"I know but, if you feel like this is not what you want to do, then you should chase after something better. You and Kris talked a lot over acting and leaving EXO to do so. If he was able to do it because you inspired him to, I think it's time you do too."

I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down in tears and wrapped Sehun around my arms "I-I'm really going to miss you. I'm g-going to miss being with you like th-this."

"So will I. . ." He hugged back "It's only going to be hard now. It will get better for the both of us. We still have the whole day until you finally turn back into a boy. Let's make the most out of it."

. . .

It was 11:50 PM. Exactly ten more minutes until I finally turn back into a boy. Sehun and I stood outside the f(x) dorm after he walked me after from our whole day together. Twelve hours felt more like twelve minutes to me.

"So. . . I guess this is goodbye." He said "I'm gonna miss the two of us being together like this but, I don't want it to affect our friendship in the future."

"It won't, don't worry." I smiled

From the day I turned into a girl, hiding from Sehun in the shower,

When he harassed me while I was getting a glass of water,

When we were both trapped in the practice room where he accidentally confessed his love for me,

When he got me napkins when I had to experience the hell called periods,

When we both had to pretend we were dating in front of his noona, not to mention when I kissed his cheek,

When he got jealous and kissed me back,

When we both had to do that awkward photoshoot together,

When he chased me all over Seoul and saved me because I was mad at him, and actually kissed me again,

When the media caught our little act and we were both in very big trouble,

When he said he loved me right before he left for his tour of two months, constantly checking on me and getting into more trouble during it

When he came back to find out that the girl he had feelings for was actually the guy he did,

Sehun was always there for me.

When I was supposed to avoid him, he somehow annoyed his way through me.

Well, that's Sehun for you.

As he was about to walk away, I called his attention "Yah, Sehun. You forgot something."

He turned around "Forgot what?"

"This." I ran up to him, held his face in both my hands and pressed my lips against his "Thank you so much for everything, stupid boy."

.

.

.

12:00 AM

__________________________________________________

I WILL POST THE EPILOGUE