𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮

This is my first Danganronpa OC! ^-^ I made her with an avatar app! :) Enjoy!

////////////////

Name: Charlotte

Name: Charlotte

Ultimate: Tattoo Artist

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Nagito Komeda (2nd game) or Kokichi Oma (3rd game).

Position: Switch. But, mostly a bottom.

Her Theme Song: We Don't Have To Dance by: Andy Black. (Song up above!)

Personality: Is sometimes cold to people she doesn't like or get along with, but she's actually a hard working girl, believe it or not. She loves to sing sometimes as she works, but she can also act a bit playful as well as a bit flirtatious. Sometimes, she can be a real bitch just when she feels like it, however, most of the time.. she's really just a chill and laid back girl. However, when it comes to her work... she's VERY serious about it.

Likes: Making new designs for her tattoos, but also trying to think of new ways to improve her designs in order to satisfy her client's needs or wants. Heavy Metal and Death metal, the color Black, Gray, Blue, and Green. She loves being to herself sometimes, but will be around some friends now and then if she chooses to.

Dislikes: Rude or inconsiderate people who think they're better than the other, people who think her work is trashy or isn't good enough, being rushed into things at the last minute or in general, perverts, bright colors (but, she would work with them for her clients), and anyone calling her "weak", "pathetic", or "a waste of space".

Hobbies: Drawing/Designing for some new Tattoo ideas, testing some of her designs on herself (if she likes it or not), working with her clients, being in her apartment a lot (And yes, she lives alone), playing with her cat─Midnight, and loves to game sometimes with her friends.