Fʀᴀᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ

Real Name: Ivy Knox

Real Name: Ivy Knox

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Position: Bottom

Crush: Dabi, Overhaul, or Hawks

Hero or Villain: Villain

Villain Costume:

Quirk: Siren Scream ━ She can basically use her scream to break anything she wants, but it's also a good torture mechanism just for her own pleasure

Quirk: Siren Scream ━ She can basically use her scream to break anything she wants, but it's also a good torture mechanism just for her own pleasure. However, it's not always a good thing since it could be heard from miles away. Although, she has her ways of blending into the shadows. With this Quirk, she can also scream into the ground and crack it, making it a perfect escape route or a death penalty for anyone who crosses paths with her that she doesn't appreciate. Not to mention, that if she were to scream down at the ground, it would also propell herself into the air in order to get out of a situation or somewhere she's being chased, or something along those lines. Within a 50-meter radius, she can cause buildings to rumble, glass to shatter and crack, but also she can manipulate the air waves in order to create high frequency in case any Pro Heroes were to call for backup. Meaning in this case, it's no good if their calls getting interrupted with high squeaks of frequency.

Weakness of that Quirk: When or if she loses her voice... she can't use her Quirk for about a week due to how much she would be screaming in order to complete her Mission or task at hand. Also, she has to be within a certain amount of range of something in order for her scream to make something break, crumble, decapitate, or anything of the sort. If she's trapped around in something (Claustrophobia), she has difficulty trying to break it open with her screaming ability, it won't work if she's too close to something.

Theme Song: You Call Me A Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing by: Halestorm (Song up above!)

Personality: Ivy is actually a cool, chill girl when it comes to certain things. However, she's really not once you get her pissed off. She's slightly sassy when she's in a mood or wakes up in the mornings since she loves to sleep in as well. Although, if you want to learn combat from hand-to-hand.. she's actually a great teacher! But, only downfall to that.. is that she learns to not hold back against her trainee/opponent(s).

Likes: Hanging out with Toga at times (they're like sisters since they're really close), Dark colors, Winter, Red and Black roses, causing chaos and destruction, nighttime, tropical places, Twice (like a brother to her because of their relationship), fighting, combat hand-to-hand (punching, kicking, you name it), being sassy, having a care-free aura, being insane/malicious, bloodlust, and Heroes/Pro Heroes.

Dislikes: Bright colors, people taking advantage of her, summerand spring, people calling her princess or a girly girl, time, bring rushed, being trapped (Claustrophobia), being talked down to, abuse of any kind, perverts, being told "No" about certain things, being weak at times, mornings.

Hobbies: Listening to Heavy/Death Metal, going on nightly walks with either herself alone, with Toga or Twice, or just all of them together. LOVES to sing her heart out and has the voice kind of like a Siren. She loves to go shopping at places Hot Topic and Spencer's. She also loves to just be in her room alone at times, loving being to herself a lot.