𝖁𝖎𝖗𝖚𝖘

He is my FIRST even MALE OC ever! Not to mention my first Anime OC! I made him using an app since my art skills are complete shit! XD Enjoy~! ;)

Edit: I don't really like using him all that much just because I'm used to playing females. XD I made him just for comfort purposes- soooo-

/////////////

Name: Oliver Stein

Name: Oliver Stein

Villain Name: Virus

Side (Hero or Villain): Villain

Villain Costume: 

Quirk/Power/Ability: He can create blue electricity from his fingertips

Quirk/Power/Ability: He can create blue electricity from his fingertips. But, once he touches something electronically, he can control it or hack into it against its' own will. Also, he can create clones of other people (that he knows or have met before, NOT strangers) AND of himself. He can also teleport, but he can ONLY teleport to places that he has already been to. However, if for whatever reason Oliver's Quirk is taken away for a good while, his backup weapons are some knives with some of his electricity on the blades and a bat with nails sticking out of it.

Weakness of that Quirk: If he uses his Quirk too much, he can get electrocuted and goes into a mini coma for a few days (maximum). He will have to also cover his hands in specially made gloves to block out anything he touches. Although, if he produces TOO many clones, some of them will go against him and target HIM instead of his actual target. The same when Oliver teleports places, if he tries to teleport to an anonymous location that he's never been to before, he could potentially be lost for quite a while with no way of teleporting back home for a minimum of 3 days.

Age: 19

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Switch. But, mostly a bottom.

Birthday: October 10th

Friends: Spinner, Twice, Dabi (semi), Mr. Compress, and Toga.

Rivals: Shigaraki, Overhaul, Chrono, Mimic, Big Sis Magne, and Moonfish.

Likes: Video games, going for walks at nighttime underneath the moonlight, hanging out with Twice, training, chilling in his room alone, dark colors, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Dislikes: People disrespecting him and his friends-- including his rivals, his victims begging for mercy and... begging in general, overworking himself, arguing over the most stupidest shit, bright and happy colors, public places, overcrowds and tight spaces (Claustrophobia), and jumpscares (loud sounds).

Personality: He can be usually blunt at times and not really hesitating to speak his mind. Most of the time, he's calm and cool, but VERY laid back. However, that can take a deep turn if someone pisses him off. He can turn into a bat out of hell. He doesn't really show his emotions to his fullest, but is trying his best to make some friends now and then. He is mostly serious all the time, especially when it comes to focusing on his victims, but also training. More importantly during his training, he doesn't hold back with destruction following him. When he's focused with completing his tasks and other things, it's best to leave him alone and let Oliver do what he needs to do. However, Twice and Oliver are close enough where Oliver feels like he can tell Twice about his day and just have casual conversations like normal people. Even if Twice has a split personality, it's still normal for Oliver to vent to him.

His Theme Song: Novocaine by: Creep-P & GHOST (Song up above!)

Backstory: When Oliver was around 11 years old, his parents took him to a store somewhere in Japan for some new clothes and more accessories for his room. Then about a few hours later, a few robbers and gang members broke into the store and started shooting up the place. However, Oliver's parents hid Oliver in a small space, even though he didn't like it. His face was covered in salty tears and in fear for his own safety, but not to mention his parent's. When the robbers instructed nobody to move, Oliver's parent's were too busy hiding their son. So because of that, the robbers didn't find Oliver, but instead... found this parents. The gang members immediately shot both of them on the spot and tossed them both to the floor like broken pieces of trash. Oliver's eyes widened in horror and in shock as he had witnessed the sight of his parent's tragedy.
However, not a minute later, a Pro Hero showed up and took the gang members and the robbers down with ease. Oliver immediately ran out of his hiding spot and rushed to his parent's side, heartbroken and afraid. He sobbed as he held both his mother and father's hand. Oliver glanced at the Pro Hero from afar as they were giving the information to thr police, and he gritted his teeth in anger and hatred. He swore on his parent's death, that he would get avenge his parent's death. Not only that, but he hated the way that Pro Hero was late enough, if only they had gotten there a bit sooner. After that, the Pro Hero saw Oliver and how broken he must've been. Oliver was then sent to a foster home until he was of age to be living on his own.
When that time had arrived, Oliver was now about 19 years old. He had spent a total of 8 years in that hellhole called a "home". All that time he was there, he wasn't very talkative like he used to be, he was more... antisocial and more distant than the other kids. He even used his quirk, which had evolved SO much to the amount of secret training that he did to make himself stronger, to threaten any kid that mentioned his tragedy or his parents. He didn't mind a few murders now and then. Other than that, he was actually a quiet kid. He set off into the forest once he was free to go, but then ran across The League Of Villains. His mind went blank after he had met them. All he remembered.... was telling them about his tragedy and then asked if he could join. He was ready... to finally cause some malice and some chaos in this town. He didn't care how many homes, stores, or buildings he had to massacre to find those robbers and gang members-- not even the Pro Hero, too! He swore on his own parent's grave... that he would finally make them all pay.... after all those years ago. No matter if it costed him his own life.