𝑺𝒚𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

My first EVER Fantastic Beasts OC! I hope you like her! Everything is mine aside from the pictures and the song! DO NOT STEAL!

//////////

Name: Sylvia Blackheart

Age: 19-23

Sexuality: Straight

Position: Switch. But, preferred as a bottom.

Crush: Newt Scamander

Muggle or Wizard/Witch Born: Witch

Wand:

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

Occupation/Status: Former Death Eater, but used to work for Grindelwald.. until she found out his true intentions, then decided to run away and would not take part in any of it. They knew about her slight betrayal and are now currently looking for Sylvia and kill her in return, but also since she broke the oath she had swore to pass on.

Her Theme Song: Somebody by: Memphis May Fire (Song up above!)

Personality: She can be mean and cold at times, but that's mainly because she's had a lot of trust issues growing up and many people tried to expose her for who she really was. Although, being a Witch and all as well as being a true Pure-Blood, didn't really come as a disadvantage from time to time. She loves to mainly inflict fear on others who just seem a bit weak in her eyes without much hesitation at all. However, to people who she can really see fit to trust.. she feels like a sort of bond between them, but also she can see fit to tell them who she really is and being releived enough to not be judged enough for it. She had gotten to embrace who she really was as well, having that support around her. She can also be a bit flirtatious and also a bit playful from time to time, playing pranks on those who she cam find to play around with. Yes, most of the things she does on.. are mostly Muggles and she is indeed a tough one to spot out. She can disguse herself really well and blend in with the Muggle world as well, even though she hates it desperately there. She does what she needs to in order to not be caught by Grindelwald and his followers. She didn't necessarily "betray" them in a way, but she did refuse an order to kill a lot of people back then just because deep down inside of her... her heart wasn't in it. She was going a bit soft and they all saw through her, making sure to endure the Cruciatus curse to make her not so soft anymore and being just like them. Along the years of running away and hiding, she tries to find people to help her defeat Grindelwald and his followers because of what their true intentions really are. She knows that she's not really brave deep down, but she really wants to be. And she's made that quiet clear when she left them all.

Likes: Nighttime, dark colors, inflicting both pain and fear, some Muggles (but not all), daggers, her Wand, practicing forbidden spells and doing some of them, fog, Paris, London, jewelry, and snakes.

Dislikes: Being treated like a Muggle or acting like one, brightly colored things, daytime, summer, heroes/good guys, people planning to stop her, being hunted down/preyed upon, rude words or phrases, and her family.